TRUMP 2020 U.S.A.

Hey did anybody see last week at one of Chump's coronavirus rallies ; he stood behind a table which had a Covid Test kit on it , he proceeded to take it out and display it he looked like such an idiot.I thought he was going to demonstrate it like back in the day at the grocery store for a Veg-o-Matic vegetable chopper.
And is it just me but what's up with Chump's son-in-law being involved with grown up shit.The only thing I might put him in charge of would be a reunion for our college fraternity party.He needs to just go be an entitled rich kid and not delude himself as to doing anything useful.
... is it just me ... Originally Posted by sportfisherman

Yup.
Did you figure out what eliminate and consolidate meant yet ?
Has Chump's re-organization worked well ?
Have you crunched your numbers till they reflect what you want them to ?
Got anymore charts or graphs to show us how good we're doing ?

What is that in Central Park ? Jethro you are good for some laughs !!
Did you figure out what eliminate and consolidate meant yet ?... Originally Posted by sportfisherman
I already knew. I was being helpful to the idiot class, by supplying you the dictionary definitions.
...Got anymore charts or graphs to show us how good we're doing ?... Originally Posted by sportfisherman
But of course mon amie .

BTW: Great idea considering your thought and language usage issues. Pictures probably suit you better.

This shows how the CDC folks radically changed their PANIC predictions last night. Disclaimer: I've not fully vetted it, but it sounds right from what I'm reading.

Looks like we maybe could have used some of those "layers" they eliminated.

Do you have a picture for me of Central Park , before the Field Hospital ?

Is this what Chump meant by he's going to Make America Great Again ??
But of course mon amie .

BTW: Great idea considering your thought and language usage issues. Pictures probably suit you better.

This shows how the CDC folks radically changed their PANIC predictions last night. Disclaimer: I've not fully vetted it, but it sounds right from what I'm reading.

Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
It's "ami."
Tsk tsk. Grammar flunky on so many levels and languages.
Got a link to those graphs? Not a page where they *may* have come from. But an actual link?
Looks like we maybe could have used some of those "layers" they eliminated.

Do you have a picture for me of Central Park , before the Field Hospital ?

Is this what Chump meant by he's going to Make America Great Again ?? Originally Posted by sportfisherman
In order
  • "layers" they eliminated. --> Consolidated See dictionary
    • Obamma eliminated, Trump (Bolton) consolidated
  • Central Park tent hospital. --> Thank you GEPOTUS Trump
    • Don't forget the Navy hospital ship
  • Make America Great Again --> Now Keep America Great
...Got a link to those graphs? Not a page where they *may* have come from. But an actual link? Originally Posted by Precious_b

Yup. Feel free to look it up. Lots of articles about it making the rounds on actual news sites now. Was also covered in the recent presser as well.
Hey Jethro !! In your post # 522 is stated quoting Tim Morrison a Director for NSC Biodefense ; "We consolidated three directorates into one and this ELIMINATED layers in the reporting chain and the accountability chain".

And the Bottom Line is how did this Consolidation by the Chump Administration work - not very well !!

Chump must have eliminated and consolidated away the people who knew what the fuck they were doing !!

" Make America about a Half-Way Semblance of What We Used to Be Again "

Hey Jethro - you got a graph that shows Chump is taking our country down the shitter !!
you got a graph that shows Chump is taking our country down the shitter !! Originally Posted by sportfisherman
In your vehicle, it is likely the HOME button on your car's GPS.
Yup. Feel free to look it up. Lots of articles about it making the rounds on actual news sites now. Was also covered in the recent presser as well. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
You talking about the guy who wouldn't put his real name on a paper submitted? Papers are submitted to scientific journals for critical review amongst professional peers.

Why would a guy not put his name on a paper as is accepted in the review process?!?!

Is that a "tyrannical" source that you so love?

Guess that is why you are too scared to link sources. Like trump saying "Everyone is telling me that." but won't give names.

Yeah. You and ellen are playing a bluff because you can't back anything you say.

Sport, is it you who call them Jethro and Granny? Love it.
Maybe she getting free sausage from Jethro with her Mod badge.
You talking about the guy .... Originally Posted by Precious_b

How did we miss this being hidden in plain sight for all these years?!?

Orange Man Good

The Beverly Hillbillies !! Jethro Bodine and Granny out by the Cement Pond !! They're watching for immigrants and Chinese Viruses !! And drinking Rheumatiz Medicine that Granny distills.

A guy on here says that Chump " Consolidated " our Virus response team,that means "brought into a single whole having become solid,firm,or coherent ".
Does that seem right to you guys ? I don't think I trust those " CEO Types ". I think they are bull-shitting us.

Hey Jethro !! Have you "ciphered up" today's data yet ?
...Yeah... Originally Posted by Precious_b
Stop me if you've heard this one before in the NY Timelesss or WaPooh or CNN:

According to reliable sources...