Malaysian airlines: the rise of Al Queada?

Actually they found part of the plane under the Washington mudslide. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Right next to your alleged high school diploma...
Right next to your alleged high school diploma... Originally Posted by ExNYer
You don't really believe JD Idiot allegedly graduated from high school, do you?
You don't really believe JD Idiot allegedly graduated from high school, do you? Originally Posted by bigtex
Nope.
Nope. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Neither do I!
It's time for a moment of silence for the old codger who told his wife he was flying on Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 for a business trip in China. For over six weeks now he's been forced to hold up, in cognito, in his mistress's apartment unable to show his face in public. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That would make a great story...
I want to thank the idiots once again for extending this thread even further.
I want to thank the idiots once again for extending this thread even further. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
And we would all like to thank the idiot who started it.

It was stupid right from the start - just like the rest of your threads.
And we would all like to thank the idiot who started it.

It was stupid right from the start - just like the rest of your threads. Originally Posted by ExNYer
+1
As much as I hate to agree with the above, this is a stupid thread. Sorry, JD. The plane went down in the ocean. It will stay there.
As much as I hate to agree with the above, this is a stupid thread. Sorry, JD. The plane went down in the ocean. It will stay there. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
are you sure about that?

Leave it to Slobbrin to take a stupid thread to a lower level.

Duuuuhhhhrrrr!!!!

America is like the kid in the class room who finished her test first. She wants to know who else knew the answers!! Don't you get it. They know there it's at. They wanna know who else knows where it's at!
We found it!!!
Can you find it?
We found it!!! Originally Posted by Novatx
Even if that were true, this is still a stupid thread!
We found it!!! Originally Posted by Novatx
Even if that were true, it doesn't alter the fact that this is still a stupid thread!