Confederate flag was the flag of traitors

You God Damn right, scalawag...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You know, at first I thought you might have been posting more videos of your family reunions, but i ruled that out when I saw so many teeth.
They were busy at the Juneteenth and Cinco de Mayo celebrations... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Juneteenth, eh? Perhaps you could elaborate on the purposes of that celebration?
I work for a family that was share croppers from the time they were born. They all picked cotton from 3-4 years old till they got the fuck out. So tell me about some irony, scalawag.

I work for a family that was share croppers from the time they were born. They all picked cotton from 3-4 years old till they got the fuck out. So tell me about some irony, scalawag.

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Good song, actually. But I prefer Joan Baez's version.
Juneteenth, eh? Perhaps you could elaborate on the purposes of that celebration? Originally Posted by ExNYer
You know why you celebrate Juneteenth... so cry me a river and drown in it...
Good song, actually. But I prefer Joan Baez's version. Originally Posted by ExNYer
You would, you liberal gaymo...
You know why you celebrate Juneteenth... so cry me a river and drown in it... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
No, Simple Jack. Please give us your version of the Junetenth story.

Once upon a time ...

You're too stupid to be a redneck.
You would, you liberal gaymo... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Fuckin Joan Baez over The Band? ROLMAO. But hey, some guys like to lick assholes.
No, Simple Jack. Please give us your version of the Junetenth story.

Once upon a time ...

You're too stupid to be a redneck. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Once upon a time. There was a US ARMY TURD named
"Assfuck". Come Junetenth he liked to play the knockout game. Till a little old lady shoot his nuts off...the end
Once upon a time. There was a US ARMY TURD named
"Assfuck". Come Junetenth he liked to play the knockout game. Till a little old lady shoot his nuts off...the end Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You have no fucking clue, have you Simple Jack!

Fuckin Joan Baez over The Band? ROLMAO. But hey, some guys like to lick assholes. Originally Posted by bambino
Are you going to use that line about licking assholes in every disagreement you have with everyone?

No matter what the subject matter of a post or who you are responding to, your default response involves licking assholes.

IFFY has a wider array of responses than that - even if they are all at 4th grade level. And he's the product of at least five generations of inbreeding.

And can't you get even "ROFLMAO" right?
Are you going to use that line about licking assholes in every disagreement you have with everyone?

No matter what the subject matter of a post or who you are responding to, your default response involves liking assholes.

Even IFFY has a wider array of responses than that - even if they are all at 4th grade level.. And he's the product of at least five generations of inbreeding.

And can't you get even "ROFLMAO" right? Originally Posted by ExNYer
I think he's trying to out Idiot IBIdiot.
Good song, actually. But I prefer Joan Baez's version. Originally Posted by ExNYer
God Damn, you are killing me... You are a funny MOFO.... Joan Baez...LOL
  • BJerk
  • 11-26-2013, 09:35 PM
Hey Bert, are you honestly trying to reason with IBIdiot, the "man" who has hijacked this board with his tedious insults continually for years, with his latest outbreak now in its seventh week?

Movies don't stay in the theaters as long as he's stayed focused on his "march to the sea!"

As much as you make sense, he'll only see it as another way of stoking the fire if his self righteousness. I think he honestly believes that people here find him witty and that his lying, spinning and evasion are the deft moves of a master strategist.

I've tried the same approach with "him" Bert. To no avail.

That's why I've concluded that he's a psychologically impaired, socially inept, shit wallowing gay fuck doll wannabe.

If you can't catch a fly with honey, offer them SHIT!

Right, Corpy?

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If I succeed, mankind will forever thank me!!!

No matter what the subject matter of a post or who you are responding to, your default response involves licking assholes.

IFFY has a wider array of responses than that - even if they are all at 4th grade level. And he's the product of at least five generations of inbreeding.

And can't you get even "ROFLMAO" right? Originally Posted by ExNYer
Maybe you should trash another provider you never met. You're such a savvy hobbyist. Just another hipicrit.