For those who need proof of election fraud....

More on our 3 NOV Election. Read below...

"I am a pollster and I find this election to be deeply puzzling."

(FLYNN: I find it fraudulent and corrupt)

1. "President Trump received more votes than any previous incumbent seeking reelection. He got 11 million more votes than in 2016, the third largest rise in support ever for an incumbent."

2. "Trump’s vote increased so much because, according to exit polls, he performed far better with many key demographic groups. Ninety-five percent of Republicans voted for him."

3. "He earned the highest share of all minority votes for a Republican since 1960. Trump grew his support among black voters by 50 percent over 2016... Joe Biden’s black support fell well below 90 percent, the level below which Democratic presidential candidates usually lose."

4. "Trump increased his share of the national Hispanic vote to 35 percent. With 60 percent or less of the national Hispanic vote, it is arithmetically impossible for a Democratic presidential candidate to win Florida, Arizona, Nevada, and New Mexico."

5. "Bellwether states swung further in Trump’s direction than in 2016. Florida, Ohio and Iowa each defied America’s media polls with huge wins for Trump. Since 1852, only Richard Nixon has lost the electoral college after winning this trio"...

6. "Midwestern states Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin always swing in the same direction as Ohio and Iowa, their regional peers. Ohio likewise swings with Florida. Current tallies show that, outside of a few cities, the Rust Belt swung in Trump’s direction."

7. "Yet, Biden leads in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin because of an apparent avalanche of black votes in Detroit, Philadelphia, and Milwaukee. Biden’s ‘winning’ margin was derived almost entirely from such voters in these cities"...

8. "... as coincidentally his black vote spiked only in exactly the locations necessary to secure victory. He did not receive comparable levels of support among comparable demographic groups in comparable states, which is highly unusual for the presidential victor."

9. "We are told that Biden won more votes nationally than any presidential candidate in history. But he won a record low of 17 percent of counties; he only won 524 counties, as opposed to the 873 counties Obama won in 2008. Yet, Biden somehow outdid Obama in total votes."

10. "Victorious presidential candidates, especially challengers, usually have down-ballot coattails; Biden did not. The Republicans held the Senate and enjoyed a ‘red wave’ in the House, where they gained a large number of seats while winning all 27 toss-up contests."

11. "Trump’s party did not lose a single state legislature and actually made gains at the state level."

12. "Another anomaly is found in the comparison between the polls and non-polling metrics. The latter include: party registrations trends; candidates’ respective primary votes; candidate enthusiasm; social media followings; broadcast and digital media ratings; online searches".

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...blican-ballots

NCSWIC
For those who put their faith in Dominion;

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...blican-ballots

NCSWIC Originally Posted by bambino

to the members of DA NILE about election fraud here .. why is it ALWAYS votes FOR Trump and Republicans??

Pennsylvania county faults 'coding error' after voting machines didn't show Republican ballots

let's put emphasis where it belongs ..

BAHHHAAHAAAA
to the members of DA NILE about election fraud here .. why is it ALWAYS votes FOR Trump and Republicans??

Pennsylvania county faults 'coding error' after voting machines didn't show Republican ballots

let's put emphasis where it belongs ..

BAHHHAAHAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
These shenanigans have been going on for a longtime. I bet Speedy’s favorite polls were polling Dominion machines!!!!!!!

BAHAHAHAHA
Rage whining continues.

Intensifies.

Funny how every instance of voting “errors” or “irregularities” favor Xiden.
All this "voting fraud " started in dade county fl in 1970 , with a small election , now its "outa control"
More on our 3 NOV Election. Read below...

"I am a pollster and I find this election to be deeply puzzling."

(FLYNN: I find it fraudulent and corrupt)

1. "President Trump received more votes than any previous incumbent seeking reelection. He got 11 million more votes than in 2016, the third largest rise in support ever for an incumbent."

2. "Trump’s vote increased so much because, according to exit polls, he performed far better with many key demographic groups. Ninety-five percent of Republicans voted for him."

3. "He earned the highest share of all minority votes for a Republican since 1960. Trump grew his support among black voters by 50 percent over 2016... Joe Biden’s black support fell well below 90 percent, the level below which Democratic presidential candidates usually lose."

4. "Trump increased his share of the national Hispanic vote to 35 percent. With 60 percent or less of the national Hispanic vote, it is arithmetically impossible for a Democratic presidential candidate to win Florida, Arizona, Nevada, and New Mexico."

5. "Bellwether states swung further in Trump’s direction than in 2016. Florida, Ohio and Iowa each defied America’s media polls with huge wins for Trump. Since 1852, only Richard Nixon has lost the electoral college after winning this trio"...

6. "Midwestern states Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin always swing in the same direction as Ohio and Iowa, their regional peers. Ohio likewise swings with Florida. Current tallies show that, outside of a few cities, the Rust Belt swung in Trump’s direction."

7. "Yet, Biden leads in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin because of an apparent avalanche of black votes in Detroit, Philadelphia, and Milwaukee. Biden’s ‘winning’ margin was derived almost entirely from such voters in these cities"...

8. "... as coincidentally his black vote spiked only in exactly the locations necessary to secure victory. He did not receive comparable levels of support among comparable demographic groups in comparable states, which is highly unusual for the presidential victor."

9. "We are told that Biden won more votes nationally than any presidential candidate in history. But he won a record low of 17 percent of counties; he only won 524 counties, as opposed to the 873 counties Obama won in 2008. Yet, Biden somehow outdid Obama in total votes."

10. "Victorious presidential candidates, especially challengers, usually have down-ballot coattails; Biden did not. The Republicans held the Senate and enjoyed a ‘red wave’ in the House, where they gained a large number of seats while winning all 27 toss-up contests."

11. "Trump’s party did not lose a single state legislature and actually made gains at the state level."

12. "Another anomaly is found in the comparison between the polls and non-polling metrics. The latter include: party registrations trends; candidates’ respective primary votes; candidate enthusiasm; social media followings; broadcast and digital media ratings; online searches".
______________ Originally Posted by bambino
You are terrible at understanding the FACTS of the vote in 2020.

There were about 129 million votes cast in 2016 and 155 million votes cast in 2020.

First, it is ridiculous to talk about total number of votes because there were about 26 million more votes cast in 2020 than 2016. Plus, in 2016 candidates other than Trump and Clinton received 5.6% of the vote and in 2020 other candidates received only 1.8% of the vote. Therefore many more votes available for Trump and Biden.

As in the 2018 midterms, the suburban voters who supported Trump in 2016 abandoned him in large numbers in 2020. Yes, Trump won more Black and Hispanic voters in 2020 than 2016 but that was more than offset by his losses with suburban voters. For example,Trump received more votes in Philadelphia in 2020 than in 2016 but got routed in the suburbs.

Pennsylvania certified the results Tuesday.

Digging into the numbers, it’s a story of the suburbs delivering in overwhelming fashion for Biden, giving him margins that swamped Trump’s fervent support in more rural and postindustrial areas of the state.

https://www.inquirer.com/politics/el...-20201129.html

And it was much of the same in other major suburban areas.

In each presidential election since 2008, urban core areas showed strong Democratic vote advantages, while small metropolitan areas and nonmetropolitan areas voted Republican to different degrees. Nonmetropolitan areas showed especially outsized Republican advantages in Trump’s 2016 victory, and his 2020 margin there stood at a whopping 34%.

However, large suburban areas in 2020 registered a net Democratic advantage for the first time since Barack Obama’s victory in 2008. This is significant because more voters reside there than in the other three categories. In terms of aggregate votes in these large suburban counties, there was a shift from a 1.2 million vote advantage for Trump in 2016 to (at last count) a 613,000 vote advantage for Biden—a nearly 2 million vote flip. In addition, Biden benefitted from more modest Republican margins in small metropolitan areas. These advantages for the President-elect were even greater in key battleground states.

https://www.brookings.edu/research/b...m-the-suburbs/

But in the 2020 presidential election, it was the suburbs that were the inflection point, carrying the Democrats to victory. The dominant fissure was not between urban and rural voters but between suburban and rural voters. And not just close-in highly urbanized suburbs in close proximity to the urban center, but some further out suburbs, even exurbs.

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2...sity-election/

TLGOI
The last 3 presidential elections around 126 million votes were cast. But supposedly, 155 million were cast in 2020. Biden was a two time loser before, didn’t campaign and is frail and in mental decline. Nobody showed up when he did hold a “rally”. Harris had to drop out of the primaries because she had 1% support. But you believe he got 81 million legitimate votes. You can believe that. But it’s coming to a head soon.

NCSWIC
The last 3 presidential elections around 126 million votes were cast. But supposedly, 155 million were cast in 2020. Biden was a two time loser before, didn’t campaign and is frail and in mental decline. Nobody showed up when he did hold a “rally”. Harris had to drop out of the primaries because she had 1% support. But you believe he got 81 million legitimate votes. You can believe that. But it’s coming to a head soon.

Bam, they just dont get it with their new kind of math. The 29 million more votes is the proof they avoid.

The turnout in 2020 was very easy to predict based on the turnout in 2018. It was another of my predictions that came true. And history has shown that the larger the turnout the more favorable for Democrats.

2018’s record-setting voter turnout, in one chart

It’s the highest level in a century for a midterm election.

To be sure, the 2020 elections are still two years away, and it’s impossible to make predictions this early in the game. But voters do appear to have been extra-engaged in 2018, and how that will translate over the next couple of years remains to be seen.

“Trump’s not going away in 2020,” McDonald said. “I wouldn’t be surprised to see record turnout.”

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...ctions-turnout

You are unable thus far, 6 1/2 months after the election, to prove any voter fraud that would turn the election in Trump's favor. None at all. You can't prove even one of the 81 million votes cast for Biden was fraudulent.

Now Wake Technologies, the company in charge of counting the ballots in the Arizona audit, has decided not to return to complete their part of the audit. I don't think I've ever seen a bigger cluster-f**k in my life.
The turnout in 2020 was very easy to predict based on the turnout in 2018. It was another of my predictions that came true. And history has shown that the larger the turnout the more favorable for Democrats.

To be sure, the 2020 elections are still two years away, and it’s impossible to make predictions this early in the game. But voters do appear to have been extra-engaged in 2018, and how that will translate over the next couple of years remains to be seen.

“Trump’s not going away in 2020,” McDonald said. “I wouldn’t be surprised to see record turnout.”

You are unable thus far, 6 1/2 months after the election, to prove any voter fraud that would turn the election in Trump's favor. None at all. You can't prove even one of the 81 million votes cast for Biden was fraudulent.

Now Wake Technologies, the company in charge of counting the ballots in the Arizona audit, has decided not to return to complete their part of the audit. I don't think I've ever seen a bigger cluster-f**k in my life. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Wake Technologies were contracted thru 5/14. They finished what they were contracted to do. Spin it the way Vox wants you to.

Now Wake Technologies, the company in charge of counting the ballots in the Arizona audit, has decided not to return to complete their part of the audit. I don't think I've ever seen a bigger cluster-f**k in my life. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
You cannot account for the + 29 million more votes cast! Thats where the fraud proves itself! Numbers and percentages dont lie! Go ahead and spin it the way you want. libs asking for wheres the proof? There it is! Recounting the same dominion and all ballots gives you the same result. Look at where the anomalies lie in key districts and precincts! My retarded neighbor understands this.
Trump KNEW he was going to get fucked in 2020 when he couldn't stop the new mail in balloting pushed through by the Dems. I knew he was fucked, all my friends knew he was fucked, so he MUST have known what was coming at least as soon as we did.

Trump had the better part of a year to prepare for the fucking he knew was on its way for him. I will begrudgingly admit it was his own fault for not being better prepared for it. I just knew in my heart that Trump had a plan to prevent the Dems from stealing the election, but it's obvious I was wrong.

Biden stole the election fair and square. lol And I for one am NOT going to act like the Democratic snowflakes who spent the previous four years whining about having lost the election. I might not like Biden, but he (or at least the people pulling his strings) are a reality for at least the next four years. The rules of the game has changed and rather than whine about it, I plan on profiting from the new game in town and since I am in the oil business and oil prices are going to go through the roof as domestic production plummets I hope that in four years I'll be thanking the Dims for making me wildly wealthy. lol

Anyone who thinks Biden would have won the election if not for fraud in the mail in balloting is either a liar or a fool. Anyone who thinks anything can be done about it now is an even bigger fool.

I told my few remaining liberal friends back in 2016 to "get over it" I plan on taking my own advice today.