Ban-a-palooza 2015! (someone had to do it)

a few tears back the Frisco firestation had a catfish lunch , and I was told it was channel cafish.....it was pretty good ....and besides they were the guys that would drag me out of my house after the long johns heart attack Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
bet it was pretty good. those 'raise money fish fries' are great for chowing down. the ones I've done have been 50/50 on decent sides.

I hear ya on the firemen. not too mention those little town on the way to Dallas (if I'm remembering Frisco right) can be squirrely.

edit:
As a kid ljs was one of my favorite spots. Loved the crusty bits at the bottom, and the clams were good too. As an adult I feel like I may as well just suck down a bottle of oil and just get it over with. Still about once or twice a year I give it a shot.

.............................. ..................... Originally Posted by Trey
exactly. thought about those crusty bits earlier myself. oh those days when you could eat anything! like the fat off a pork chop or steak was the first thing you gnawed off. ha, ha! as long as you eat good the majority of the time it doesn't hurt to splurge here and there.
the first gf i went with ordered those crispies by the cup. or maybe the fishTards gave 'em to her because she was 19 and had DD tits.
Damn and the 3 times I've gone fishing all I caught is some fucking crappies. We should organize a fishing trip LOL Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
It was on the Arkansas River so I still ate them shits... Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
you boo boo'd on yourself? Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
LOL.. naw girl.. crappies. It's a pretty common freshwater fish. They have a pretty large bony spine and has a lot of bones.

My cappies are big, brown, and stincky ... ijs.
And speaking of crappies, I think I ate some questionable Pho for lunch earlier.....fucking Tebow....
What you need Russ, is some Coco Loco. Maybe mix it with some pepto. We'll call it a Pepto Colada. Guaranteed to kill what ails ya. Probably kill a few brain cells along the way too. Heh, that's what we call acceptable losses.
Still want a tee shirt, oh well.

Click on here to see me chase your curser. http://img0.liveinternet.ru/images/a..._sprite198.swf lol.
I'm stuck in a universe factory! (3.1425926....)
I'm stuck in a universe factory! (3.1425926....)
I'm stuck in a universe factory! (3.1425926....) Originally Posted by drakhar
I'm not quite sure what factory you seem to be stuck in...
But your number for pi is incorrect
pi=3.1415926...
fuck a bunch of grammar Nazis, long live the Math Nazis!

Okay, now I get it
http://www.explainxkcd.com/wiki/index.php/10:_Pi_Equals
Carl Sagan/Signature of God...
What you need Russ, is some Coco Loco. Maybe mix it with some pepto. We'll call it a Pepto Colada. Guaranteed to kill what ails ya. Probably kill a few brain cells along the way too. Heh, that's what we call acceptable losses. Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
Coco Loco & Thunderbird Doesn't Mix BTW Lol in case anyone gets curious one night..
And speaking of crappies, I think I ate some questionable Pho for lunch earlier.....fucking Tebow.... Originally Posted by Russ38
Shitty Bootay lol
Shitty Bootay lol Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
But hey...I'm all good now, nothing a bottle of Night Train and an 18 pack of Coors Light couldn't flush out.
I'm stuck in a universe factory! (3.1425926....) Originally Posted by drakhar
I was listening to Three Point One Four earlier today when making a beer run.....

Still want a tee shirt, oh well.

Click on here to see me chase your curser. http://img0.liveinternet.ru/images/a..._sprite198.swf lol. Originally Posted by kinkyorca
find 5 more people to go in on it or a cheaper place with a smaller minimum order.

I didn't look hard but the place I did the mock up at was $20 something a shirt with a minimum of 6. (thinking 25 or 26 and some change. don't quote me)