3. Brandee69
4. Ginger Katt
5. Heather Winston
7. Reese Foster
8. Samantha Thom
9. Shea Veile
10. Torre Tames Originally Posted by adav8s28
Thanks for the mention!! Sweeeeet!
Brandee69 in Arlington is always worth the visit. She is a sexy sweetheart! Originally Posted by Jaybuzz64
Awww thanks Jay!! Mwaah!!!
Age is just a number, but I am super happy to be listed. Thanks so much for the shout out!
Alicia Lee
BustyGina and Kity4124
Sooo what's too old to make the over 35 list? I seem to have gotten dropped off the list. Perhaps an over 50 list would be more appropriate? (Grin)
Gotta show love to milf Brandee69. Known her 8 yrs and she stayed cool.
Thanks Shep!! Xoxo
Gotta show love to milf Brandee69. Known her 8 yrs and she stayed cool. Originally Posted by Shep3.0

You are right Shep! She’s always stayed cool and very sweet! I love her! We have stayed friends for a long time! That is hard to do in this little world of ours. She is a good person inside and out! I can see why she has her fans! She takes great care of herself!

Congratulations for your shout out Brandee69!

Xoxoxoo Xoxoxoox!
Thank you Lindsay! Sweet friend! Wow! You're making me feel so special!Lol!! I appreciate it! Hugs!!
Brandee69 is awesome.. very sweet and kind lady.. I enjoy my conversations with her..
Brandee69 is awesome.. very sweet and kind lady.. I enjoy my conversations with her.. Originally Posted by blondie7
Awwwe! Dang i feel like its my damn birthday here!! Hahaa Thank you friend thats sweet of you