Signed, sealed, delivered! Who else has a new health insurance policy?

Take the subsidy, Muskogee. It's there for you.
LMAO @ Schizophrenic LLIdiot! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Is that a medical condition?

You have roughly 4 hours.
  • CJ7
  • 11-15-2013, 12:10 PM
Take the subsidy, Muskogee. It's there for you. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

and why wait til Jan, the availability to get a policy AND a subsidy is there NOW.. risk the wait if you want to, but ?
Is that a medical condition?

You have roughly 4 hours. Originally Posted by LexusLover
For what, Medicare leech?

Oh, to spill everything I know about you, your parents, your healthcare policy, your blood type, your sexual proclivities, your level of government dependence, your history of government service, your place in the workforce?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Why would I want to do that, LLIdiot?

Because you "challenged" me?

Get the fuck over yourself.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

P.S. -- If you've been doing anything since before I was born, then YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR MEDICARE!
and why wait til Jan, the availability to get a policy AND a subsidy is there NOW.. risk the wait if you want to, but ? Originally Posted by CJ7
I think that's what he said, douchebag. But I don't think you can get a 2014 tax credit on a 2013 purchase, which is what the subsidy is.

Of course, if you live in Clarksville!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

You've got 3:43 to figure out what the fuck you're going to do, LLIdiot!
  • BJerk
  • 11-15-2013, 12:34 PM
Originally Posted by roby321
You got what you wanted and now you insult the President? He is trying to placate the unplacatable!! You people should just admit you hate Obama, no matter what he does. I can see why he is sick of dealing with all the jerks out there.
.... then YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR MEDICARE! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
As you will soon learn, loser, there is a distinction between ....

.... being "eligible" and "being covered"........

Kind of like being in Clarksville and being across the street from it!

But since you can't read government maps and plats .... you wouldn't know would you.
You people ...... I can see why he is sick of dealing with all the jerks out there. Originally Posted by Bert Jones
Is "You people" the 60% who think he's doing a lousy job?

FYI: The body of "You people" is growing as we post.

Did you "hate Bush"? Or did you just disagree with his policies?
Poor LLIDiot!

spend a lifetime paying taxes into a system and then refuse to take it.

Or did you pay taxes at all.

I'm going to assume from your standard blustering that you've been a law-abiding citizen. So, you've got until 5pm to produce your income tax returns for the past 60 years. PM them to me and I'll acknowledge them.

while you're out it, how about some of those reviews you've posted...

LMAO @ LLIdiot. ECCIE's Mr. Bluster.

spend a lifetime paying taxes into a system and then refuse to take it. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You've got less than 3 hours. Or are you soliciting help from investors?

I still pay taxes (and FICA)?. Do you?

Keep struggling to be relevant.
What happens in three hours, LLIdiot?

I just LOVE threats!

Surely you know who this is... you probably watched the show every day. Of course, by the time you started watching it, you were probably around 16 or so.
What happens in three hours, ..... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Times up! Your up! And you are full of shit. Just about sums it up.
WOOOOOO!

You showed me, Medicare leech!

Remember, if you don't like what President Obama is doing, you "hate" him. If you don't like seeing our country being dragged down the road to becoming fascist surveillance and nanny state, then you "hate" Obama. It's got nothing to do with the fact the his administration is the most dishonest and corrupt administration in history, if you don't bow down and worship the man, you "hate" him.

What undiluted bullshit.

Not like the diluted bullshit you spew on a regular basis.

You need to start posting real links citing the corruption. Otherwise you're just lying through your tooth again, Glory Hole!