OK?
Still don't know where and what that's about
  • R.M.
  • 07-20-2024, 03:30 PM
Look at me go...I...

https://x.com/i/status/1814724576997487022

Listen with sound
Always somebody laughing at me!
Hope all the ladies have a good week coming up.
With love
Your wd
Just sitting here minding my own business and this skin monster goes in heat and starts touching me.
Wet. Moist. Hot.

Skin monster is in heat
Ohh it was horrible. I was treated like a piece of meat.
Can't get the champion cause he plays by the tos guidelines I agree to when logging in.
So they go after the old vet with hijacking. Still to no avail.. so now thread title and posts have to be narrow and myopic in scope.
True hijacking is when thread is about say pussies. And someone posts about bbq grills and their dimensions.
They need to rename these new hijacking infractions to:
Fuck it were just gonna point you and ignore your pms. Cause we can.
Their judgement makes zero sense. You give examples of much worse comparisons and they hide behind you don't know what we do. It's apparent what's going on. No continuity and guidelines are not being enforced fairly across the board. Or consistently. If so everyone would be banned according to my infractions.
But I can be insulted and have hijacking lies posted against me and nothing. How do I know. Cause the same folk posted same things over and over and they're not on vacay. If I posted same. Boom 1 2 3 4 and 5th post I'd be gone. I'm to slick though. Thus the we ain't got shit but we'll make up hijacking cause we want to. Yet so many aren't on topic. If guidelines were ruled according to my infractions everyone would be banned.
I DONT CARE TO HEAR BS EXCUSES
BEEN HERE LONG TIME. I KNOW HOW THIS GOES. AND WILL BE SURPRISED IF IM NOT BANNED TODAY. DARE I SPEAKETH AGAIN STAFF HYPOCRISY.
Ended up doing a stayca vacay.

Was not enthused by hof inductees this year. Next year may be impossible to go. Ichiro will be the headliner and may be inducted unanimously . Would love to see ichiro go in but Cooperstown will be packed next year biggly.
My skin monster was afraid of the recent shark attacks so spi was out.
Tumbleweed farm had some hostile comments made by staff so we scratched that off list.
Stayca was perfect. Relaxed and had great chicken salad sammiches.
Looks like possible eccie vacay pending.
RM is in charge while I'm away
Ahhh....
RM has always been in charge.
Sometimes delegated to tswd if it has time when not doing the gamekeeper thing at Tumbleweed Farm.
Record number of rtms going on in Pittburg right now. Snick.
Banzai kamikaze style.
Wd loves you all.........
  • R.M.
  • 07-26-2024, 07:58 PM
Hum. Looks like I have some reading to catch up on.
  • R.M.
  • 07-30-2024, 11:31 AM
I don't know whether to be offended or flattered if a client from this board continuously complains about my rates. Even in sessions with other ladies. I can tell by the way her updated ad reads and her glowing new review.