NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

• Satin
  • 08-11-2014, 08:40 AM
Yeah I'm very optimistic about our running game. BabyMaker better wake the fuck up. Grimes and Blue looked good and hit the holes well. The issue with Blue is his hands. Fucker can't catch a cold. He has to work on that to be a "3-down back"

I like Swearinger's heart and aggressiveness but his technique needs work. We need to cut Brandon Harris.
I agree about Swearinger but I am not optimistic about the baby maker having a good season. You can tell from his body language he has already checked out. He is ready to retire and start making movies and fucking starlets, good luck PhilosoFoster!! Can't wait to see B'OB bust a vein chewing the Vagina out!!! An epic explosion needs to happen to show these fuckers it ain't a fucking country no more on Kirby!!
Houston is simply an abysmal team, that game was really hard to watch. One thing they are good at: fucking penalties. 13 of them? Jesus.
Houston is simply an abysmal team, that game was really hard to watch. One thing they are good at: fucking penalties. 13 of them? Jesus. Originally Posted by ramblinman69
One of the very few bright spots in an otherwise dismal Texan's performance on Saturday.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...p_t2&hpt=hp_t2
Why isn't anyone showing him get burned downfield and captioning it?
What and ruin the one bright spot if the game.
The one bright spot was JJ, that's why he played one series and then sat down...everything else was dramatically mediocre, to downright, Chinese buffet, peeing out of your ass diarrhea, horrible...
JJ was good, that's not news though, we all know it... Team Fucking Sucks. Everyone from last year that sucked, STILL SUCKS

Vegas still has them as 3 point favorites against the Skins opening day, that's hilarious. I might pound the shit out of that number.
Expansion team.
We need Tebow!!
I'd encourage all y'all to watch a lot of Oregon and Florida State this year on Saturday's, we're getting either Mariotta or Winston next year.
We need Tebow!! Originally Posted by Skyblaster99
While I am not a Tebow fan, I don't believe that we have a damn thing to lose by giving him a shot at some point during the 2014 season.
Tebow will never set foot on a football field again as a player
I'd encourage all y'all to watch a lot of Oregon and Florida State this year on Saturday's, we're getting either Mariotta or Winston next year. Originally Posted by TheDon
Winston? So you're opting for that rare combination of skill, character and intelligence?
Winston? So you're opting for that rare combination of skill, character and intelligence? Originally Posted by Solemate62
Give him crab legs on the house and he should be a good civilian, I'd bet on that over our sorry QB's we have right now.