IF I WAS BLACK, POOR AND CAUGHT IN GENERATIONAL POVERTY i WOULD BE RIOTING TOO !!!!

I'm for equality, unlike yourself. What you don't know is that the same law that established minimum wage also abolished child labor and instituted the 40-hour work week.

I pay someone to mow my lawn. I don't do yard work. Originally Posted by WombRaider

WormRaper... I could go on, but you understand.
"Through the WormRaperHole" - a new TV series in which Morgan Freeman tries to help wormraper/undercunt emerge from his bitter, depressed, pre-enlightenment funk and begin to understand the true meaning of his sorry existence.

http://www.sciencechannel.com/tv-sho...or-a-reason-2/
"Through the WormRaperHole" - a new TV series in which Morgan Freeman tries to help wormraper/undercunt emerge from his bitter, depressed, pre-enlightenment funk and begin to understand the true meaning of his sorry existence.

http://www.sciencechannel.com/tv-sho...or-a-reason-2/ Originally Posted by lustylad
There is no meaning to existence. Our galaxy is one of billions.
There is no meaning to existence. Our galaxy is one of billions. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Well, at least you are honest.
There is no meaning to existence. Our galaxy is one of billions. Originally Posted by WombRaider

Wait for Morgan to explain it. Respect your elders. There are people wiser than you. Lots of them.
Wait for Morgan to explain it. Respect your elders. There are people wiser than you. Lots of them. Originally Posted by lustylad
If you're searching for meaning, you will be sorely disappointed.
I'm for equality, unlike yourself. What you don't know is that the same law that established minimum wage also abolished child labor and instituted the 40-hour work week.

I pay someone to mow my lawn. I don't do yard work. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Oh, good! You're for "equality"! Please define "equality".
Oh, good! You're for "equality"! Please define "equality". Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
By "equality" he means "redistribution" of wealth... these fucking commies are so easy to read.
By "equality" he means "redistribution" of wealth... these fucking commies are so easy to read. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
No, that's actually not what I'm for. Of course I don't need to think, you've already done it for me. You don't mind people thinking, as long as they think exactly like you. I've got it now.
Oh, good! You're for "equality"! Please define "equality". Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I'm done with you. You're only interested in whining, bitch tits.
I'm done with you. You're only interested in whining, bitch tits. Originally Posted by WombRaider
So, you simply mouth off a "feel good" slogan, and run from its definition. No wonder you're done with me. I've exposed your hypocrisy and ignorance. Run. Run and hide.
So, you simply mouth off a "feel good" slogan, and run from its definition. No wonder you're done with me. I've exposed your hypocrisy and ignorance. Run. Run and hide. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
It's not a feel-good slogan. It's a way of existing that you aren't comfortable with, obviously.
I've exposed your hypocrisy and ignorance. Run. Run and hide. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
One explanation for the scarcity of "Obama" bumper stickers these days.
It's not a feel-good slogan. It's a way of existing that you aren't comfortable with, obviously. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Then tell us what it means.
Then tell us what it means. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
"It means" that you are an Idiot.

Next question?