Ban-a-palooza 2015! (someone had to do it)

The shirt design is cool, Godzilla Rocks! I'm all for getting a group of the few, the proud, the banned together each pitching in to get a group discount on the shirts. But where could you wear said shirt without outing yourself? Me, I got mine at the goodwill store, don't have any idea what Ban-a-Palooza is, I'm just a Godzilla fan.
I was listening to Three Point One Four earlier today when making a beer run..... Originally Posted by Russ38
what kind of beer did you get .....

..... "three - two" ?
But hey...I'm all good now, nothing a bottle of Night Train and an 18 pack of Coors Light couldn't flush out. Originally Posted by Russ38
Ewwww lol
Well... Coors light is basically water so it would work perfectly well to flush out any gut bugs you got growling around up in there. Night Train? Gotta agree with ya there... Ewwww.
Night Train review on "BumWine.com" No I'm not making this up
BumWine.com - Night Train
http://www.bumwine.com/nighttrain.html
Don't let the 0.5% less alcohol by volume fool you, the Night Train is all business when it pulls into the station. All aboard to nowhere - woo wooo! The night train runs only one route: sober to stupid with no roundtrip tickets available, and a strong liklihood of a train wreck along the way...

..... "three - two" ? Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
random reference? or are you talking about MN beer? or is that a midwest thing? only heard of it in MN myself.

forgot to ask when I read that last night
Three-Two beer refers to the alcohol content. Local jurisdictions vary as to how much alcohol can be sold at grocery or convenient stores, and how much needs to be sold at liquor stores.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Low-alcohol_beer
Low-point beer
Low-point beer, which is often known in America as "three-two beer" or "3 point 2 brew", is beer that contains 3.2% alcohol by weight (equivalent to about 4% ABV).
HH has it. It just made sense...rounding up three point one four.

..... "three - two" ? Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Heh...I remember my first time coming across that shit when I was in my early 20's working out of state in OK. I unknowingly bought a case of it and went back to my hotel room....drank that shit all night and couldn't even catch a buzz and was like WTF? Then I noticed the alcohol content on the can and realized I got bait and switched.

Well... Coors light is basically water so it would work perfectly well to flush out any gut bugs you got growling around up in there. Night Train? Gotta agree with ya there... Ewwww.
Night Train review on "BumWine.com" No I'm not making this up
BumWine.com - Night Train
http://www.bumwine.com/nighttrain.html Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
I was just kidding about the Night Train, I haven't drank that ghetto kool-aid since high school but the bumwine review you posted is a very accurate synopsis.
Heh...
I was just kidding about the Night Train, I haven't drank that ghetto kool-aid since high school but the bumwine review you posted is a very accurate synopsis. Originally Posted by Russ38
Sorry to hear you were just kidding about riding the a train. That would actually explain a lot of your posts. Now, it still remains a mystery.
3.2 beer gives you the worst gas the next day. Drank a lot of it on base when I was 19.
Sorry to hear you were just kidding about riding the a train. That would actually explain a lot of your posts. Now, it still remains a mystery. Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
Pretty sure I would get banned quicker than Dorthy drincking MD 20/20 if I posted under the influence of NT.....
Pretty sure I would get banned quicker than Dorthy drincking MD 20/20 if I posted under the influence of NT..... Originally Posted by Russ38

Bahaha we should try it one night lol jk
3.2 beer gives you the worst gas the next day. Drank a lot of it on base when I was 19. Originally Posted by pink taco
any kind of beer makes ne fart lol
any kind of beer makes ne fart lol Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

note to self.....never bring beer when hooking up with DM... lol
Bahaha we should try it one night lol jk Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
We'd both get banned guaranteed....Pistol Pete is already fapping