• wnag7
  • 01-08-2022, 07:43 PM
Ember Simmers
And Claire Kincaid.
Seeskylar
Redheadstaci the older milf in clear lake
Hannah hearte Originally Posted by bigtexn
I always thought she was not real.....

but has/had a nice set of tittttaaaaaays.
Lilith

Luna Clara

Sexxy Katrina

Lexy from old PA
Redheadstaci the older milf in clear lake Originally Posted by bigtexn
OOoh, I had forgotten about her. she was nice
The Julia
Kat
Kat the blonde who used to have pictures of her with a strap-on? I used to see that Kat all the time. She's long retired now.
Shelby - XTC
  • bbkid
  • 01-29-2022, 10:39 AM
Redheadstaci the older milf in clear lake Originally Posted by bigtexn
OOoh, I had forgotten about her. she was nice Originally Posted by sharkman29
Damn! I haven't thought of her in YEARS! She was fun......
Hailey Hall
I had hopes she might return but it seems that ship has sailed.
I miss the ladies at M&N. Tina was crazy MILF that would do anything. She was the only person that ever did bareback ass to mouth. She even ask me if I want to pee on her. I was so shocked I didn't. She would let me fuck both holes BB back and forth and then she would suck on it in between. She was the best.

Rose was a BBW milf and while not as wild was very service oriented. Her pussy slide and accidental anal was great.

And finally who can forgot Cindy. Her tits were the best Asian tits in Houston bar none. Think Sydney Sweeny tits in europhia. She was sexy as hell and still relatively young. She never let me bareback but we always did pussy slide and it always go in accidently.

Fun times.
I really miss Luvs2Purr, she really could bbbjnqns! Originally Posted by ajlybj
  • PaulA
  • 02-04-2022, 05:51 PM
Kat the blonde who used to have pictures of her with a strap-on? I used to see that Kat all the time. She's long retired now. Originally Posted by sharkman29
Man, I miss her. She’d shove her tongue down your throat, passionate, balls to the walls, no holds barred fucking! No limits with her.