"Je Suis Nigeria"?

BTW -- who says MY new avatar is of a provider? SLOBBRIN? You?

LMAO!
37 Originally Posted by i'va biggen
All you do is lie and misrepresent Dr. Rothschild's position on syphilis and Mr. Lamb's position regarding the Crusades, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Chicken Dick Rides Again!

What's up you grubered odumbo minion?
All you do is lie and misrepresent Dr. Rothschild's position on syphilis and Mr. Lamb's position regarding the Crusades, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
  • shanm
  • 03-14-2015, 01:48 AM
All you do is lie and misrepresent Dr. Rothschild's position on syphilis and Mr. Lamb's position regarding the Crusades, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Wow. I am blown away.

IB you really are a disgrace to ALL humanity. Can you....please...stop?
Actually shanm, IBIDiot has been admonished in the past for repeating the same post over and over and over and over and over, etc. That's why he changes a couple of words every time he repeats that post.

You can't stop him. You can only hope to contain him, which I'm sure is why the mods are letting this lunacy continue.

BTW -- the last time (I think) they slapped his little pee pee, he stormed off and left in a late-model HUFF!

Better he do that here than in every fucking thread, which also has been his MO.

Rage on, CHICKEN DICK!
38 Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That Kansas mountain air has caused you serious brain damage, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. All you do is lie and misrepresent Dr. Rothschild's position on syphilis and Mr. Lamb's position regarding the Crusades, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

Chicken Dick Rides Again!

What's up you grubered odumbo minion?
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Your perverse fascination with poultry suits you well, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.

Wow. I am blown away.

IB you really are a disgrace to ALL humanity. Can you....please...stop?
Originally Posted by shanm
Shamman joins the crowd.

Actually shanm, IBIDiot has been admonished in the past for repeating the same post over and over and over and over and over, etc. That's why he changes a couple of words every time he repeats that post.

You can't stop him. You can only hope to contain him, which I'm sure is why the mods are letting this lunacy continue.

BTW -- the last time (I think) they slapped his little pee pee, he stormed off and left in a late-model HUFF!

Better he do that here than in every fucking thread, which also has been his MO.

Rage on, CHICKEN DICK
! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Says the three time DOTY recipient, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

38 Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You realize you're second on that chart, yes? And it's not even close. You add everyone else and you get 14, just 4 more than you by yourself.

CHICKEN DICK!!!
You realize you're second on that chart, yes? And it's not even close. You add everyone else and you get 14, just 4 more than you by yourself.

CHICKEN DICK!!!
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
While your mental skills are obviously too fucking overtaxed plucking poultry, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, you should realize that the real second place contender overwhelmingly benefited from the Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's being on the ballot.
While your mental skills are obviously too fucking overtaxed plucking poultry, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, you should realize that the real second place contender overwhelmingly benefited from the Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's being on the ballot. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Same could be said in reverse...
Same could be said in reverse... Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
You only imagine so because you believe everyone should love Odumbo and his minions as you do, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
You only imagine so because you believe everyone should love Odumbo and his minions as you do, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You're truly lost.
You're truly lost. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
You're the "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
You're the "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You honeydicking?