How many people will die in the USA from the new coronavirus by December 31, 2021??

OK, I'll make you the offer a second time. If you can prove this to my satisfaction I'll fuck the fattest, ugliest hooker in Juarez and write a review that will rival the best Chung Tran ever came up with. Originally Posted by Tiny

Pfizer said they will only need 75 years to produce all of the data. Imma guessing that hooker will be about 120 years old by the time you fuck her again.
Pfizer said they will only need 75 years to produce all of the data. Imma guessing that hooker will be about 120 years old by the time you fuck her again. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
And Tiny will have his 120th booster and 100,000 n95 masks.
  • Tiny
  • 01-05-2022, 06:35 PM
And Tiny will have his 120th booster and 100,000 n95 masks. Originally Posted by bambino
Don't be ridiculous Bambino. That would imply I'd use 3.65 masks per day over 75 years. I wouldn't use over two a day.
Don't be ridiculous Bambino. That would imply I'd use 3.65 masks per day over 75 years. I wouldn't use over two a day. Originally Posted by Tiny

the CDC is shortening the span between booster shots. pretty soon it will be down to once month. the cattle will file in on the first of the month for their monthly de-worming shot.
  • Tiny
  • 01-05-2022, 07:46 PM
the CDC is shortening the span between booster shots. pretty soon it will be down to once month. the cattle will file in on the first of the month for their monthly de-worming shot. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Oh!!! That's why Ivermectin works so well against it?

Seriously, we're woefully short on treatments for the Omicron variant. The only monoclonal antibody treatment that works is Glaxo Smith Kline's, and it's practically impossible to get, in Texas anyway. I figured that was maybe because it's a red state but apparently it's a problem all over the country. And the only other highly effective treatment, the Pfizer pill, will be almost impossible to get for a while too.

I'd look at fluvoxamine instead of ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine if I were self treating for COVID. In small trials it appears to work if you can tolerate it. Many people apparently aren't willing to stay on it because of the side effects.

If I understand Table 3 in the following correctly, one out of 548 covid patients who were given fluvoxamine AND who managed to adhere to the protocol died. Compare to 12 out of 618 people in the placebo group who died:

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...448-4/fulltext

Seriously, we're woefully short on treatments for the Omicron variant. The only monoclonal antibody treatment that works is Glaxo Smith Kline's, and it's practically impossible to get, in Texas anyway. I figured that was maybe because it's a red state but apparently it's a problem all over the country. And the only other highly effective treatment, the Pfizer pill, will be almost impossible to get for a while too.

I'd look at fluvoxamine instead of ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine if I were self treating for COVID. In small trials it appears to work if you can tolerate it. Many people apparently aren't willing to stay on it because of the side effects.

If I understand Table 3 in the following correctly, one out of 548 covid patients who were given fluvoxamine AND who managed to adhere to the protocol died. Compare to 12 out of 618 people in the placebo group who died:

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...448-4/fulltext Originally Posted by Tiny

I'll stick with 2 multivitamins and 1 extra Zinc and D3 a day.
I'll stick with 2 multivitamins and 1 extra Zinc and D3 a day. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I add a teaspoon of Eldeberry Elixur and white pine needle tea. Plus an oral and nasal rinse with Oro Care. Does wonders.
... Ye Christ! ... No bleedin' wonder you Yanks are sick.

... I just 'ave me another beer.

### Salty

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...448-4/fulltext Originally Posted by Tiny

you can add licorice to the list. glycericin apparently inhibits covid production.
  • Tiny
  • 01-05-2022, 10:02 PM

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
OK, well then, wash down your Zinc, multivitamins, eldeberry elixur, pine needles, licorice, glycerin and fluvoxamine with a frosty cold one. Beats the hell out of being intubated!
... INTUBATED?!!!

... Not sure THAT'S even legal these days!

Doesn't that make you go blind?

#### Salty
  • Tiny
  • 01-05-2022, 10:25 PM
... INTUBATED?!!!

... Not sure THAT'S even legal these days!

Doesn't that make you go blind?

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
No silly, you're confusing intubation with masturbation in public.
I'll stick with 2 multivitamins and 1 extra Zinc and D3 a day. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Forget not ye olde Quercetin. It helps get the Zinc into the right places. I found some at HEB in the health foods isle. It also contains Vit C and Magnesium. But don't read this until tomorrow, because there is a strike or something.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

That's the yeast you could do.