Enough is Enough

For anyone wondering how many points they have, just click on your user name in a post. Then click on on infractions. Most will not have 6 pages like wu tho.
C'mon...don't play coy...relish in your points...own them like a man, don't run from them like a whiney girl...

I've had 90 points issued to me over the years...how many have you gotten in your short time here? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
So, I guess, this means that the guy who has the most points on this board....is a Pro....and not the biggest Bully....on this board.

Makes perfect sense.
For anyone wondering how many points they have, just click on your user name in a post. Then click on on infractions. Most will not have 6 pages like wu tho. Originally Posted by Pistolero
lol , I do ! 4 on pg 6 . 62 total points

For WU to have 90 on 6 pgs , must have a lot of 10 pointers .
And how many times have you been banned sweetie?

And for the simple minded amongst us...Pistol Pete's info only works for your own points...not others...
Back on topic bitches. Were suppose to be talking about a kinder gentler Houston forums.
1 time for points , 3 times for telling staff where to go .

113 total days banned .
Just yesterday I saw a unicorn
C'mon...don't play coy...relish in your points...own them like a man, don't run from them like a whiney girl...

I've had 90 points issued to me over the years...how many have you gotten in your short time here? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Impressive. That would make almost as smart as ... Busty Amy! Try harder. You can do it!
Just yesterday I saw a unicorn Originally Posted by dearhunter
I love those mother fuckers.

P.S. - I didn't mean to hit the like button. I meant to hit the quote button.
Just yesterday I saw a unicorn Originally Posted by dearhunter
What makes me smart is that I haven't been banned...

No need to be why Andy...what're you up to...2? 7?
No , that means you're good on your knees .
What makes me smart is that I haven't been banned...

No need to be why Andy...what're you up to...2? 7? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Only a couple more IQ points and you're in Busty Amy territory. Congrats

What 2? 7? I NO the rules (a nod to Champagne Brown). LMFAO! 90 points over six pages of infractions ... what a novice loser.
I think you haven't been listening very well...every mod in this city would fuck Busty Amy if it meant that they could ban me...
Ask champagne how many times she got banned trying to step up...

Wait...not 2, not 7, you saying you got 12 points over this thread one thread??? That's impressive...