Over/under on when Dorthy Monroe will be back sucking cock for money

first you ask if she's the ugly "black" hooker, then when she responds, letting your racist ass know she wouldn't see you...you start your weak bitch harassment, go back to Alamo land.....maybe there is a hooker in the basement......... let us know if you see PeeWee!!

I think you need to blow into that Breathalyzer, attached to your Dell............ Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Are you implying the term "black" is racist?
The rest of your post was sterno addled jibberish
What's your other handle ?

Why are you so worried about me and my services?

Stop harassing me Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Hey DM
The mods removed your pics but the best part is it says
"Pics removed at PROVIDERS request"
Didn't you tell them you are a retired provider?
They should really keep on on this kind of thing.
Hey DM
The mods removed your pics but the best part is it says
"Pics removed at PROVIDERS request"
Didn't you tell them you are a retired provider?
They should really keep on on this kind of thing. Originally Posted by rduke4923
PM Them & ask them if your so worried..
Omg...mimosas and a pedicure with my sugar mama...this IS THE LIFE! Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Muah Dorfy Feels Loved
Perhaps Dorthy meant stalking, as in Guideline 17. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Exactly what I meant
#17 - "Cyber Stalking" is a term that refers to the act of following another member around online. This may include persistent PMing of the other party, repeated ISOs about the other party, or excessive bumping of reviews or posting in threads about the other individual, whether it be positive or negative information posted

I haven't sent private messasges, haven't done ISO, haven't bumped reviews and haven't EVER, called, texted,,,,

Joined in the thread same as everyone else,,,
Are you implying the term "black" is racist?
The rest of your post was sterno addled jibberish Originally Posted by rduke4923
Right on point lmao.
PM Them & ask them if your so worried.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
This chic totally needs to get a life or even just a hobby ... She definitely doesn't have any friends
She posted an ad .....note the spelling.

Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter

now that's a good catch
Grrrrr Fucking Auto Correct
Dorfy

Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
The one thing keeping her from keeping her belongings in a Wal Mart shopping cart and living under a bridge is the fact that she can (supposedly) suck cock real good.

However if she's going to be a cocksucker, she needs to be a great one, as one day she may need to fill out a resume'. Then again there may be someone who would hire her looking for someone who looks good, no matter that she's dumber than a fucking rock.
Maybe she is dicklexic.....or maybe its dicklicksit.
Dorfy Originally Posted by lookn4boobies