Shayla's Prices Are About to Skyrocket

Mostly her face (eyes), FIRST. Legs, Ass, Tits, Pussy, Tongue, Hair, Skin, Experienced, well you get the picture. But I'm fucking her beauty and Face&Eyes make me cum faster than any other body part (oh, and her mind/personality)...when I meet Shayla, I will be fucking all 3.

LMAO!

Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
I was referring to the lady M & M! But it sounds like you have a plan. But then Rambro had a plan as well...... LOL
Hey, has anyone asked for Shayla to post any pictures? Non show case pictures? Maybe if we ask real nice! PLEASE! How about a new picture or two Shay Shay? Were dying here! LOL I mean how many M & M pictures can we look at?
Guys I agree that Shayla is as hot as you can get in this hobby but how can the poor girl possibly live up to all your expectations if you keep putting her on a pedistal. Your going to expect the experience of your life if you see her after all this adulation. She has all the things about her I really like but when we get together I'm still going to keep my expectations to what is comfortable with her so she can act like herself and not some Marilyn Monroe figure. SL I'm in Vegas and loving it. I have some regulars I see here but if you have any special ones you saw here then PM me and let me know
Guys I agree that Shayla is as hot as you can get in this hobby but how can the poor girl possibly live up to all your expectations if you keep putting her on a pedistal. Your going to expect the experience of your life if you see her after all this adulation. She has all the things about her I really like but when we get together I'm still going to keep my expectations to what is comfortable with her so she can act like herself and not some Marilyn Monroe figure. SL I'm in Vegas and loving it. I have some regulars I see here but if you have any special ones you saw here then PM me and let me know Originally Posted by burkalini
Well said Burk, Shayla tells me often that part of why she likes it when we get together is I allow her just to be herself and no expectations.
I really don't have Shayla on some pedestal...she will fit perfectly, mouth to DICK and my mouth to PUSSY. No pressure here. Then we will flip to some rampant fucking along with my dissertation at the end of how the total experience was.

Shayla can't and won't disappoint. It is her plainness, down-to-earth and cool demeanor that I expect. I have never glam'd her up! I've only spoken about jeans, then panties and a bra in terms of the dolled-up look. 'bout as simple and HoTTTxoxo as it gets!
All this and Shayla still stays humble, that's her appeal. Just a regular girl
with faults and imperfections like anyone else, and she isn't afraid to
be herself and to speak her mind, I think it's called honesty.

Oh yeah, and she also happens to be hotter than 12 kinds of Georgia
asphalt in the middle of August with no shade.
Shayla is what I call Sexy Good. I am excellent at selecting and NEVER wrong. NEVER. Shayla reached my radar without my having to dig and read, etc. That's why when her pics were posted they were a surprise. They were there all the time. I never went past my first Shayla ECCIE/board experience...no research needed. I was hooked from Day 1. She can't and won't disappoint.
Shayla is what I call Sexy Good. I am excellent at selecting and NEVER wrong. NEVER. Shayla reached my radar without my having to dig and read, etc. That's why when her pics were posted they were a surprise. They were there all the time. I never went past my first Shayla ECCIE/board experience...no research needed. I was hooked from Day 1. She can't and won't disappoint. Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Just a natural thing some got it some don't, she got it in spades.
The first time I happened to see her picture I could tell that.
And they always seem to be the most modest about it as well.
Hey, has anyone asked for Shayla to post any pictures? Non show case pictures? Maybe if we ask real nice! PLEASE! How about a new picture or two Shay Shay? Were dying here! LOL I mean how many M & M pictures can we look at? Originally Posted by Still Looking
I've got more...trust me! LMAO!
Guys I agree that Shayla is as hot as you can get in this hobby but how can the poor girl possibly live up to all your expectations if you keep putting her on a pedistal. Your going to expect the experience of your life if you see her after all this adulation. She has all the things about her I really like but when we get together I'm still going to keep my expectations to what is comfortable with her so she can act like herself and not some Marilyn Monroe figure. SL I'm in Vegas and loving it. I have some regulars I see here but if you have any special ones you saw here then PM me and let me know Originally Posted by burkalini
Shayla's going to have to get over her popularity. We ALL want to see and meet her...

Very good point Burk! Las Vegas? I didn't get the memo? LOL Check your PM"s Burk!

Part of the Shayla mystic is she keeps it real. She is just like the rest of us and puts her panties on one leg at a time, just like Mijo, Charles, Bojulay and the Canadian stiff legs. Well you know what I mean LOL.
My expectations are met if they just show up!

How about a couple of Pictures Burk?
I have to back-track here a bit, if you were to place Shayla up against a supermodel, say Ms. Williams below, it's quite obvious who's more glamorous, beautiful, graceful and elegant...SHAYLA!

No comparison! It appears Shayla has been a bit quiet as of late with all of this attention...

Butt, she cannot hide too much longer. It's going to make the natives restless. Then we start conjuring up "sightings" and other things as we digress (as mens do)...(BTW, I had a pic of a "sighting" of her with a friend at a strip club, but I cannot locate it, but when I do...)

Oh Shayla, embrace IT!
I have to back-track here a bit, if you were to place Shayla up against a supermodel, say Ms. Williams below, it's quite obvious who's more glamorous, beautiful, graceful and elegant...SHAYLA!

No comparison! It appears Shayla has been a bit quiet as of late with all of this attention...

Butt, she cannot hide too much longer. It's going to make the natives restless. Then we start conjuring up "sightings" and other things as we digress (as mens do)...(BTW, I had a pic of a "sighting" of her with a friend at a strip club, but I cannot locate it, but when I do...)

Oh Shayla, embrace IT! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)

I met her(Vanessa Williams) in the late eighties in Atlanta and she was incredibly beautiful and very regular and I agree Shayla is just as hot
A younger version of ?

@beezdat - Isn't that Frank Zappa at a young age?