Members You Miss...

Victoria Lane, just because
Wait a minute!

Shoot, I don't have time to find it, but a few months back I had arranged or attempted to arrange a banter/spar between the villain formerly represented by Heath Ledger and the Rockstar formerly known as Paul. I think Round 1 very closely went to Doove but I was the only judge and of course there were protests. I'm not sure about Round 2 yet, or even what Round this is, or where the contest was first posted but...

To your corners gentlemen!

Ding! Ding! Ding!
bjwstw....

I'm thinking we won't be hearing from him for a while....
He pretty much dummied up once JC posted that linck to his fake Katie review....
If I nominated JC for modtard at any point... he deserves to have his name removed from consideration.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
"Debating creationists on the topic of evolution is rather like trying to play chess with a pigeon; it knocks the pieces over, craps on the board, and flies back to its flock to claim victory." -- Scott D.
eh
Methinks some of you don't know how the ignore function works... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Too many replies in this thread to ignore it seems brodie
crazy48662
crazy48662 Originally Posted by Hardpiped03
crazy48662

Premium Access

mmmmm not yet

you want the over or under the local mod will never see it

my bet they will miss the whole deal

guessing you want gone soon ??
I don't want her gone. I think its great when the providers post in here calling out guys on bullshit.
But....yet another provider with premium access shows that you must assume whatever you post on the internet is seen by anyone.
I don't want her gone. I think its great when the providers post in here calling out guys on bullshit. Originally Posted by Hardpiped03
in coed
But....yet another provider with premium access shows that you must assume whatever you post on the internet is seen by anyone. Originally Posted by Hardpiped03
but others where smarter than to post with their male PA handle stating it me me me

so I hope she gets to stay
crazy48662 nice pick for a handle girl, fitting
Hardpiped03,
so far, looks like we both lost
Hardpiped03,
so far, looks like we both lost Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

thanks CC

dam I hope that's not as bad as sucker hunting for a new Upset NY mod CC
crazy48662

BANNED
btw, when will that clan handle be back. Or did you not know that most likely it was used by two males and one female. mmmm imo
Finally? It's been going on for at least 18 months:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1052121568&postcount=6

It's a wonder why we waste so much time with it. Eventually you just get used to most houseflies, and bj never says anything with enough substance to consider a buzz.

It's an age-old question of philosophy finally answered:

If a post occurs in a thread, and there's nothing but empty words, did that post really occur? Obviously yes, as there's nearly 3000 pieces of evidence from bj. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
2012??? really
that's the best you can do drunk man.

really that's all you got???

say it isn't so drunk man
yet you put a review out about Amanda that she isn't on pt when u saw her
yet she was on pt for sure that date that you saw her

your review was 2014 of pt Amanda
on we go drunk man
Great catch JC.

Here is a better linck to that fake review:
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=10...post1052121568
He never addressed it back in that thread....
Maybe he'll address it now...

Some of you guys have such great recall.
If someone cares to look it up... I think bj took a months long sabbatical once....
Now that he has been called out in multiple threads.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
was banned once

paul you took a much longer sabbatical than me I believe??

do you remember?
lol
on we go