SOMEONE SAID RED TRY TO STEAL CJOHNNY54(CJOHN)FU_CC$?

oink oink oink
Soooooweeeeeee
It seems CJ is now a permanent fixture at the University. Has he taken up residence Jimmy Hoffa style? Originally Posted by Old-T

just saw cjohnny54 honda pilot at Galleria Area and look like he still don't have his money

Hoffa my ass ... If their is a mob war it would be a quick victory .... drilling water-boarding all done behind the scene by agency and military of-course.
  • Old-T
  • 11-06-2016, 06:44 PM
But the government might choose not to take sides between the mob and CJohnny. Who knows? I certainly don't.

I hope Johnny has some good body guards.
But the government might choose not to take sides between the mob and CJohnny. Who knows? I certainly don't.

I hope Johnny has some good body guards. Originally Posted by Old-T

lets see.

I think his bodyguards name is Assup Rider and I'va Biggen

I hope Johnny has some good body guards. Originally Posted by Old-T
just saw him drive to UofH ... we all know its not the mob but, certain TRASH out their using classified technology to STEAL ...

btw Who die cause they don't want to go to jail?

ISN'T GEICO one of them? Just asking
wonder how JOHN PAUL II die ... Satellite activated fusion?
lets see.

I think his bodyguards name is Assup Rider and I'va Biggen Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

You wouldn't be the DIXIE CHICKS and their opposite AFRO CHICKS ... running their con job sucking soldier dick for favor?

btw would you be TRASH?

You are slipping! Where is the creativity? Where is the energy?

Your last few incarnations have not been up to your standards.
Originally Posted by Old-T
Don't know what you are talking about ... but his last few has been STAR level?

btw just saw cjohnny54 around the Galleria area earlier today and look like he still don't have his money... even rigged summer 250 and now summer over and the election is over where his money?

I know someone posted you are screw bad hedging with some of his money too.

TRILLIONS on back of TRILLIONS both president and what are we growing at?

All these years spying on his family to get pattern and royalty from thing ... must be someone empire and the nerve of this ADMINISTRATION to steal his GIFT MONEY.

I am driving around and it looks like their are lots of places hiring around town some fast food other warehouse etc ... I am assuming most are drug with the drug used in SERENITY FIREFLY MOVIE are all not full retard ...

btw just saw cjohnny54 around the Galleria area earlier today and look like he still don't have his money... even rigged summer 250 and now summer over and the election is over where his money?

All these years spying on his family to get pattern and royalty from thing ... must be someone empire and the nerve of this ADMINISTRATION to steal his GIFT MONEY.

I am driving around and it looks like their are lots of places hiring around town some fast food other warehouse etc ... I am assuming most are drug with the drug used in SERENITY FIREFLY MOVIE are all not full retard ... Originally Posted by STANDAR
Sank you again, fishhead. You Momma no mo " lub lon time " ??? Too bad Hillary no President to help you find dat stolen money. She prolly hab it at her "foundation " ! You go cry to her now ? !
Sank you again, fishhead. You Momma no mo " lub lon time " ??? Too bad Hillary no President to help you find dat stolen money. She prolly hab it at her "foundation " ! You go cry to her now ? ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

like he really in charge ... LMAO ... this election was purchase and paid for before the first ballot cast.

I am driving around and it looks like their are lots of places hiring around town some fast food other warehouse etc ... I am assuming most are drug with the drug used in SERENITY FIREFLY MOVIE are all not full retard ... Originally Posted by STANDAR
What are all those people going to do for a living .. applied for S.S. Disability or have Jesus give them money?
  • SITY
  • 11-15-2016, 09:28 PM

Sank you again, fishhead. You Momma no mo " lub lon time " ??? Too bad Hillary no President to help you find dat stolen money. She prolly hab it at her "foundation " ! You go cry to her now ? ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
like he really in charge ... LMAO ... this election was purchase and paid for before the first ballot cast. Originally Posted by STANDAR
What are all those people going to do for a living .. applied for S.S. Disability or have Jesus give them money? Originally Posted by STANDAR

This site was created under this administration for what, the old aspd site was shut-down and some old member has been banned or account disable.

We have trillions on back of another trillions all in who pockets.
The only few major inovation lately computer, WEB, mobilility(phone, computer, etc).

bump just saw CJOHNNY54 drive into University of Houston ... Look like he still don't have his MONEY
We all know where his addressed is ... on the other website.
  • DSK
  • 11-15-2016, 09:35 PM
This site was created under this administration for what, the old aspd site was shut-down and some old member has been banned or account disable.

The only few major inovation lately computer, WEB, mobilility(phone, computer, etc).

bump just saw CJOHNNY54 drive into University of Houston ... Look like he still don't have his MONEY
We all know where his addressed is ... on the other website. Originally Posted by SITY
I think you make a great case concerning the torts suffered by the plaintiff CJohnny54. You should crowdfund the money for a lawsuit, which I predict would be highly lucrative.
just saw cjohnny54 around the galleria area ... look like he still don't have his money ... now that summer and the election is over ... what happen to his money? IS the US gov. cleaning it for 2020 census empty building with fake body ... like alway LexusLover alway complain ... whine ...obamainable ...

btw IS it true most of the people who are seeing RED has NO business skill /management operation ?
just saw cjohnny54 around the galleria area ... look like he still don't have his money ... now that summer and the election is over ... what happen to his money? IS the US gov. cleaning it for 2020 census empty building with fake body ... like alway LexusLover alway complain ... whine ...obamainable ...

btw IS it true most of the people who are seeing RED has NO business skill /management operation ? Originally Posted by BADblood

good bye fucktard

We all know where his addressed is ... on the other website. Originally Posted by SITY
Mebbe justa nother reason to lob a nuke on Houston and call it Texas' newest " lake ". Bunch a fag lovin libs can be WELL DONE gator bait over there ! Starting with their Dyke Mayor ! Put her on the fringes of the " strike " so she can suffer for a while. The " wanna-be " shrilLIARy !