Best Providers 35 Plus age bracket

You are right Shep! She’s always stayed cool and very sweet! I love her! We have stayed friends for a long time! That is hard to do in this little world of ours. She is a good person inside and out! I can see why she has her fans! She takes great care of herself!

Congratulations for your shout out Brandee69!

Xoxoxoo Xoxoxoox! Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
Agreed Lindsay. How many fall outs have we witnessed in the hobby?
Agreed Lindsay. How many fall outs have we witnessed in the hobby? Originally Posted by Shep3.0

It’s been a roller coaster Shep!

Xoxoxoox ox!!!
Brandee69 is awesome.. very sweet and kind lady.. I enjoy my conversations with her.. Originally Posted by blondie7
Well from the sound of this thread, it looks like I really need to go see Brandee69 soon
Well from the sound of this thread, it looks like I really need to go see Brandee69 soon Originally Posted by billdwyer18
Bring it!! Haha
Sounds like a good start!
Thanks for the LOVE

BustyGina and Kity4124 Originally Posted by haihawaii2000
  • BLM69
  • 11-08-2018, 07:28 PM
Since it's 35-up, I nominate sherry as she breaks in all the newbies that come here
I guess I can go ahead and join the 35+ crew as of this year
Well it sounds like I might need to have a visit with brandee69, I figure if Lindsey Lee is advocating that’s good ‘nuff for me....

Jules, your not 35 this year, more like 29 and glowing !!!!
Loved the time with our +1, nice memories
And a smokin hot 32 at that! Damn sham certain activities are not on your list.
I am honored and privileged to be in the company of such lovely ladies.

Now.... I just need to change my name to Abigail so I can be at the top of the list ! .....

Torre
Bring it!! Haha Originally Posted by Brandee69
I will be!
  • BLM69
  • 11-09-2018, 01:09 PM
I would nominate Tara Evans but she's been 33 for a long while now and didn't make the 35-up cut, maybe in another10 years?
I would nominate Tara Evans but she's been 33 for a long while now and didn't make the 35-up cut, maybe in another10 years? Originally Posted by BLM69

You should quit now...
I would nominate Tara Evans but she's been 33 for a long while now and didn't make the 35-up cut, maybe in another10 years? Originally Posted by BLM69
Back at it again huh