Daughter of Random Thoughts

Johnsson gets his dick slapped in the dirt more than anyone ever 🤷♂️ WTF
Johnsson gets his dick slapped in the dirt more than anyone ever 🤷♂️ WTF Originally Posted by WMJ4657
And I didn't even get to see the offending pictures!
The Owners nor the Staff have not received or approved a single request for Multiple Handles/Accounts since I have been a Member of the Staff (2013).

As Multiple Handles are discovered, they are dealt with IAW The Eccie Guidelines. Originally Posted by biomed1
Well the investigation team better get crackin! A blind man can see who they are. Most multiple accounts holders can't change their personality from the original handle. And they usually see the same providers or use the same RTM techniques towards the ones they're aiming to get rid of. But that's all I'm going to give since it's above my pay grade. Happy hunting them down.
Well the investigation team better get crackin! A blind man can see who they are. Most multiple accounts holders can't change their personality from the original handle. And they usually see the same providers or use the same RTM techniques towards the ones they're aiming to get rid of. But that's all I'm going to give since it's above my pay grade. Happy hunting them down. Originally Posted by Baconman
There are a fair number of Members who have left Eccie and had their account Disabled or Guested.
Later they returned to Eccie and created a New Account which is permitted by the Guidelines.
When an Account is reported as a Multiple, Staff is required by the Owners to investigate the report. When Staff is certain that Multiple Accounts are active at the same time, then we can resolve the issue IAW the Guidelines.
  • What is perceived is not always true.
  • What is true cannot always be proved.
There are a fair number of Members who have left Eccie and had their account Disabled or Guested.
Later they returned to Eccie and created a New Account which is permitted by the Guidelines.
When an Account is reported as a Multiple, Staff is required by the Owners to investigate the report. When Staff is certain that Multiple Accounts are active at the same time, then we can resolve the issue IAW the Guidelines.
  • What is perceived is not always true.
  • What is true cannot always be proved.
Originally Posted by biomed1
That's true! Usually the ones who get caught slip up by doing one common mistake.
Eccie probably loves multiple accounts. They can brag about how many people they have on here. Originally Posted by Baconman

It helps that the member count on the front page includes all accounts regardless of status.

That's true! Usually the ones who get caught slip up by doing one common mistake. Originally Posted by Baconman

Yep and that's why I won't ever have another account. I would fuck things up on the first day!
I wonder if i’d be in violation of the rules if I would post up a list of man handles that really belong to some of these girls?! Originally Posted by Zenovia

Sounds like a idea for a new thread....
Sounds like a idea for a new thread.... Originally Posted by Exchequer
Speaking of ideas for a new thread. Wouldn't it be fun to create a tier listing on providers.

https://tiermaker.com/create/

What could possibly go wrong?

Speaking of ideas for a new thread. Wouldn't it be fun to create a tier listing on providers.

https://tiermaker.com/create/

What could possibly go wrong?

Originally Posted by Exchequer
Omg Lol I love your superpowers dahhling
You can ask God for all the signs you want but ultimately, we see what we want to see when we are ready to see it.
Remember to pull out, valentine babies are due in the middle of deer season.
  • Sandy
  • 02-14-2022, 01:59 PM
Clits are not pacifiers
Remember to pull out, valentine babies are due in the middle of deer season. Originally Posted by Fr8nk&Bnz
Scorpio babies!
Clits are not pacifiers Originally Posted by Sandy
What are clits for?
Clits are not pacifiers Originally Posted by Sandy
Maybe not, idk. But I've almost cried like a baby when I've lost access to a favorite one.