Selling murdered baby parts for profit and other connected things

Is it possible that this freak thing happened once? Anything is possible. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Why can't you just answer the fucking question. Of course that's possible. It's also possible that it didn't happen at all. It's also possible that it happens all the time. I'm just asking IF it happened, repeat, IF it happened, would you defend it?
Why can't you just answer the fucking question. Of course that's possible. It's also possible that it didn't happen at all. It's also possible that it happens all the time. I'm just asking IF it happened, repeat, IF it happened, would you defend it? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I can't answer without knowing more information than that. Would you really want an answer based on half the information and none of the context? You just want me to answer yes or no now so you can come fuck me later whenever we have more info. Not happening. I don't know. Sometimes that's the best answer. I simply don't know.
They do not care if women get preggo, they just don't wanting people having sex! Originally Posted by WTF
Religion is at the root of it. It's at the root of many problems if you actually trace them to the source.
Religion is at the root of it. It's at the root of many problems if you actually trace them to the source. Originally Posted by WombRaider
More specifically its people twisting religion to fit their own selfish wants. . . the people who speak loudly about being "Christians" are the same people who shout at poor children on busses just because they are from a different country. The idea that this is something Jesus would have approved of is so damn twisted.
Why can't you just answer the fucking question. Of course that's possible. It's also possible that it didn't happen at all. It's also possible that it happens all the time. I'm just asking IF it happened, repeat, IF it happened, would you defend it? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
How do you feel about hypocrites, Whiny?

You seem to be standing up for a lot of them...
  • DSK
  • 08-20-2015, 07:44 PM
That a pretty cool deflection.
You seem to be able to find plenty of things against the Dems that you think are precise. So what does that make you?

By the way the statistic included Dems, and at one point showed them worse than the the Reps. Shows that you see what you want to see.

By the way how is Paxton doing? Looks like he has 7 supporters left from the emails he got. Are you among them? Originally Posted by slingblade
I'm not seeing what I want to see because I never drew any inference from those statistics. I only said those statistics were useless for any conclusion because the underlying data was not reliable due to the fact I do not believe you can get correct data on who is cheating and who isn't.

For instance, how likely is it that the people on this site are admitting their infidelity to anyone?
  • DSK
  • 08-20-2015, 07:48 PM
More specifically its people twisting religion to fit their own selfish wants. . . the people who speak loudly about being "Christians" are the same people who shout at poor children on busses just because they are from a different country. The idea that this is something Jesus would have approved of is so damn twisted. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Well, you shouldn't shout at the poor children. You should shout at the irresponsible and lazy parents who do not take care of their children - assuming you don't additionally blame the government of Mexico for its failure to provide for its own people.
I can't answer without knowing more information than that. Would you really want an answer based on half the information and none of the context? You just want me to answer yes or no now so you can come fuck me later whenever we have more info. Not happening. I don't know. Sometimes that's the best answer. I simply don't know. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You've willingly taken a fucking down at the 'holes with less information than that woomby !!! And taken it in BOTH ENDS !!
You've willingly taken a fucking down at the 'holes with less information than that woomby !!! And taken it in BOTH ENDS !! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Your mother takes it in both ends, you besotted fucktard.
I'm not seeing what I want to see because I never drew any inference from those statistics. I only said those statistics were useless for any conclusion because the underlying data was not reliable due to the fact I do not believe you can get correct data on who is cheating and who isn't.

For instance, how likely is it that the people on this site are admitting their infidelity to anyone? Originally Posted by DSK
So what you are saying is statistics are okay when it suits you. Of course the chart only shows who is caught. Seems like enough get caught to make it an issue that should not be brought up in every other thread, and pretend the republicans never cheat.
Well, you shouldn't shout at the poor children. You should shout at the irresponsible and lazy parents who do not take care of their children - assuming you don't additionally blame the government of Mexico for its failure to provide for its own people. Originally Posted by DSK
But they did stand in front of those busses and shout at those children. These kids were threatened by gang members, join our gang or die. Im not sure the parents should be shouted at for that. You can blame the Mexican government if you want but most of these kids were from Guatemala, that's a different country. I can provide a link to google maps if u need it.

For instance, how likely is it that the people on this site are admitting their infidelity to anyone? Originally Posted by DSK
What does your therapist think, JL?
What does your therapist think, JL? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That his mother took him off the tit too late
I can't answer without knowing more information than that. Would you really want an answer based on half the information and none of the context? You just want me to answer yes or no now so you can come fuck me later whenever we have more info. Not happening. I don't know. Sometimes that's the best answer. I simply don't know. Originally Posted by WombRaider
So you're unwilling to take a stand against harvesting organs from living, born, outside the womb, children. You're scary, Wormby.