For those who need proof of election fraud....

"My retarded neighbor understands this."
Neighbors tend to have similar demographics.
"My retarded neighbor understands this."
Neighbors tend to have similar demographics. Originally Posted by reddog1951
Thanks for the insult. Do you have anything constructive to offer? The denial with the folks that deny election fraud is amazing. The numbers dont lie! + 29 million!
Do you have anything constructive to offer? Originally Posted by winn dixie
Clearly you don't!

You cannot account for the + 29 million more votes cast! Thats where the fraud proves itself! Numbers and percentages dont lie! Go ahead and spin it the way you want. libs asking for wheres the proof? There it is! Recounting the same dominion and all ballots gives you the same result. Look at where the anomalies lie in key districts and precincts! My retarded neighbor understands this. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Absolutely some of the stupidist drivel I’ve read in these forums. You and your neighbor surely are birds of a feather.
Not being mean here, but I "account" for the increased turnout as due the the current political polarization. More people on both sides pissed off enough to get off their couches and go to the polls. In this case, "Trump and Trumpism" may have (who knows?) elicited enough backlash to be their own unduing. January 6 certainly didn't help. Republicans can win again, but they need a more moderate, diplomatic, and less polar candidate to do so. Same applys to democrats, but they may hold the popular vote advantage and wisely (at least publicly) seem to present a more diplomatic and respectful presence. The old adage that no one likes a bully was fully borne out in Skidmore MO years ago and IMHO applied last November.
MAY 27, 2021
BEDMINSTER, NJ

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America.

Breaking News! Massive numbers of dead people “voted” in the 2020 Presidential Election, far greater than anyone has known or seen before. Some of these “dead people” even applied for an application to vote. This is just one of the many fraudulent aspects of the 2020 Presidential Election. People are just now beginning to understand!

###
As usual, please provide proof and quantification of massive. Everyone knows that a Martian or two also voted
The pentagon is releasing the UFO files in June so maybe the aliens will come and help Originally Posted by rexdutchman
That will be the next thing they'll pull on the public to scare the fuck out of the masses. An Alien Invasion They'll try to pass it off as real so 80 million idiots will believe it, lol.
+ 29 million is more than any increase of participation that can be explained. No actuary could explain this much more of voter turnout!

Thats the proof of widespread fraud! Damn near embarrassing folks wont admit it.
That will be the next thing they'll pull on the public to scare the fuck out of the masses. An Alien Invasion They'll try to pass it off as real so 80 million idiots will believe it, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
the best part is going to be watching 80 million atheists immediately sign on for aliens despite it being a deepfake and they never meet one.
I thought you guys wanted to drive out the aliens..

To a very narrow segment of our general population, anyone who doesn’t think Trump won is crazy.

They’re also looking for the Loch Ness Monster.
I thought you guys wanted to drive out the aliens..

To a very narrow segment of our general population, anyone who doesn’t think Trump won is crazy.

They’re also looking for the Loch Ness Monster. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No, Conservatives don't want to drive out Aliens. They want to put an end to illegal immigration. As far as Aliens from a different planet they are called Liberals and they are already here fucking shit up and yes we would like to drive them out.