Malaysian airlines: the rise of Al Queada?

I never, and I heard no one else say it on this site, said anything about a small deserted island. There are many landing strips in the Pacific left over from World War II. We built them everywhere and never took them out. They won't be in the best shape but they could be cleared for an operation like this and concealed again with potted trees and cargo netting.

I will answer your question for the third time. If this is an ongoing operation then you don't tip your hand by taking credit.

If this is a real crash then some terrorist organization COULD take credit for something they didn't do.

If this is some kind of quasi government op out of say...Pakistan, then Obama becomes very dangerous. Not because he is but because he really needs to change the subject from Russia, Benghazi, Syria. and the ACA. He just orders some guys to attack a compound, try to get back some hostages and he becomes a hero. I am sure that the Chinese would throw in with him as well. We supply the tech (ships, drones, missiles, infor) and China supplies the troops.

Considering how well Iran has hidden some of the sites, you can hide a 777 in the world today. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
My favorite JDIdiot Conspiracy Theory post ... EVER!
Nostalgia Rules:

... My ATF ... Political Forum ... Thread ...

Is it "207" yet?
Is it "207" yet? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Does LLIdiot have me on "PRETEND TO IGNORE"?
It's systemic with BigTitsIdiot2016 aka BigTitsIdiot1974!!!

So, rather than dwelling on the past look to the future ...

..... "207"!!!!
..... "207"!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Does LLIdiot have me on "PRETEND TO IGNORE"?
  • WTF
  • 11-30-2019, 07:22 PM
One thing to think about, the engines were running for four hours so unless they flew an evasive course, they flew straight to their destination to get the plane out of sight. That would put them in Pakistan, India, Mongolia, China, or Indonesia. All are someone friendly to Islam or have an problem with the west. If anyone has any doubts that this plane could be put back in the air undetected remember the USS Vincennes. This US war ship was approached by an aircraft in the Persian Gulf squawking like a war plane. When it did not respond, the Captain ordered a shoot down of the civilian airliner that seemed to contain a bunch of naked corpses. So what happened to the crew and passengers? We still have the phone mystery. I expect that any hijackers were too busy to make sure that everyone turned in their phones or turned them off. They may grabbed what they could and left them in a box somewhere...ringing.

Stevie, aren't you guilty of assuming? How do we know the plane went down? And I don't think anyone has been assigning blame. We're trying to figure out WHO could be responsible. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Have we found this plane yet?

JD?
they found pieces of the plane. the plane debris have been washing up along the coast of africa due to current movements.

some think the search area was off target.
  • WTF
  • 12-01-2019, 04:59 AM
JD thought it was hijacked and they are going to use it for another 9/11 type attack.
Now THIS is a fascinating read! Thank yous for resurrecting this thread. Why are so many posters named “guest?” Shouldnt it be ghost? Also, are you allowed to change your handle like that, good buddy?
Now THIS is a fascinating read! Thank yous for resurrecting this thread. Why are so many posters named “guest?” Shouldnt it be ghost? Also, are you allowed to change your handle like that, good buddy? Originally Posted by HoeHummer

"guest" accounts are former members. they removed their accounts and left eccie. their messages, however, remains. one can tell who it was originally belonged to by the responses to quotes.
  • WTF
  • 12-01-2019, 09:55 AM
"guest" accounts are former members. they removed their accounts and left eccie. their messages, however, remains. one can tell who it was originally belonged to by the responses to quotes. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
This JD Barleycorn must of been some nut job believing that Obama hijacked this airliner for future political gain!