Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

I understand your argument and agree with you, but as I said, there is nothing anyone can do about a mod who, be it because he is on a power trip to certain members while others who can post the same thing, he is silent on, (we even had one that was an SOB to everyone a few years back) or because that mod is in someone's pocket and that someone encourages him to do his bidding. Either way, you can bitch and moan about a mod's decisions, and I have with no success, but it does not change anything and he might even make things worse for you.

You never did give me your definition of a troll, you may even give all of us something to ponder with your infinite wisdom on this and all matters, I would think you would have a lot to say, or did my definition of a troll hit too close to home?
Originally Posted by davidfree986
this "MOD" is outta control. If this thread keeps going....one of the reclusive owners...like howard Hughes .....might notice an dish out some sexually frustrated mod justice.....it can happen..........sometimes..... the ruling class comes up for air, and notices what's happening....and they deal with it ....or they say let them eat cake........
Sunday church? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Something like that ;-)
I like spunky girls, don't you? Originally Posted by andymarksman
Being a spunky girl is what got DM suspended, not an out of control MOD with a hidden agenda. DM is the type of person that has trouble with rules and regulations. She is like the "wild duck" that can't stay in formation.
I think Obama is "spunky," what say you?
I think Obama is "spunky," what says you? Originally Posted by andymarksman
That's a political forum question. I don't have any points. I don't want to start getting them. I will pm you on that.
Being a spunky girl is what got DM suspended, not an out of control MOD with a hidden agenda. DM is the type of person that has trouble with rules and regulations. She is like the "wild duck" that can't stay in formation. Originally Posted by flghtr65
The Houston Mayor should give her the key to the city.
I'm not a fan of NYR (like, at all. I don't even know how he still has these mod powers), but.. Did I miss it where he admitted to banning her?

Someone could have rtmed (m)any one of her other posts that are of a similar nature and that could have been the points that put her over the edge.
I'm not a fan of NYR (like, at all. I don't even know how he still has these mod powers), but.. Did I miss it where he admitted to banning her?

Someone could have rtmed (m)any one of her other posts that are of a similar nature and that could have been the points that put her over the edge. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
This was brought up early on in the thread, iirc, DH made this info public.

Someone could have rtmed (m)any one of her other posts that are of a similar nature and that could have been the points that put her over the edge. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
in another thread NY'R gleefully bragged he was the one that banned dorthy.. ( which is something eccie mods don't ever disclose)..he knew she was close point wise to a 90 day ban, then he warned three people....and only pointed dorthy for posting again in a thread about bullshit on eccie, a warning nobody could logically explain other than he didn't like the smart ass hooker...so the little man used his power to make himself feel KINDA like a man...imho...and there it is there....how can you troll a thread titled Im tired of the bull shit on eccie.....bullshit is a really broad category....unless you are a misogynist....imho
a quick couple of answers.

why no posts....I have been on the road for business and busy with work the past two weeks with limited time or ability to be on the board. Also why even respond, it isn't going to change anyone's thoughts/opinions

As for why I do this job, for the benefit of the community. My first mod duties here were a result of being asked by a previous owner of the site. Definitely not free pussy as suggested; no one may believe it...but I have always turned down the offers...knowing there would be strings attached.

As for issuing points on that thread, I have given others direct warnings and they adhered as far as I know...I have been away and have not read that thread either. The trolling by DM was about Kitty stating she was white in her profile.

As for favoritism...none, I have even issued points to folks I consider friends when they did not adhere to a warning.

THN: get over it, you are still upset about removing an ad which didn't follow the rules...and you were not the only one that was done to that weekend or other weekends.

Manslut: get over it too...I don't even recall what I gave you a warning or points for....why hold a grudge?

As for issuing any warnings/points on this thread, I will excuse myself from doing so since this thread is about an action I took. Originally Posted by NYr

A weekend ad? Lmao. Ya. That's it.

How about because you're a title whore with GPS who thinks your mod status gives you some special right to do shit that's not really allowed. Like say, discussing infoshare topics in coed. And yes, i rtmd your post.

Don't kid yourself, man. Its your overall incompetence, not a stupid weekend ad.

Did you wanna actually address why this thread was started or are you just gonna blab about private info area discussions?
Well the mod who pointed her has posted in your thread. He chose not to answer your question. Seems to me there IS no topic if he won't answer your accusation!! Originally Posted by corona
This is failed logic. The mod in question WISHES there was no topic as he is the subject of the topic. His lack of control; his lack of ability objectively moderate; and his authoritative abuses of power where women work is the topic.

...poor mod has been on the road, that's why he couldn't get involved here... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
I'ya'know Tony. What about power outages? Power outages for miles and miles and miles and miles and miles and miles. He could have been surrounded by wild bears, that were surrounded by wild dogs, that were surrounded by wild mustangs, that were surrounded by wild tigers, that were surrounded by ISIS and the Cuban Navy - all at fucking once. Like did you ever think of that?

What I can't figure is how NYr lost control of all these mouthy whores?!?! I mean isn't he the be all and end all arbiter of whores? Anything that is worth doing is doing for MONEY. And any trick that signs up to do something where no cash money is involved and just happens to be at the epicenter of women, sex and the law is suspect.

A "directive?" Are you a middle school principal? LOL.... Originally Posted by andymarksman
ECCIE has directives.

I think Obama is "spunky," what say you? Originally Posted by andymarksman
I think he's an effete snob. I also think THN's post # 550 is bitchin'.
This is failed logic. The mod in question WISHES there was no topic as he is the subject of the topic. His lack of control; his lack of ability objectively moderate; and his authoritative abuses of power where women work is the topic. Originally Posted by armature
I suggest you take it up with this person http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=16 as he is likely the only one who can do anything about it.

Even deerhunter (with all his flexing of whoreboard powers) can't reverse her ban nor strip NYr of his powers. He claims not to care, but I bet in reality he's not allowed to do anything about it.
I suggest you take it up with this person http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=16 as he is likely the only one who can do anything about it.

Even deerhunter (with all his flexing of whoreboard powers) can't reverse her ban nor strip NYr of his powers. He claims not to care, but I bet in reality he's not allowed to do anything about it. Originally Posted by corona
Thank you. Thank you for conveying your understanding this is not about DM but rather NYr and his abhorrent moderating.
Thank you. Thank you for conveying your understanding this is not about DM but rather NYr and his abhorrent moderating. Originally Posted by armature
Then the subject of the tread should be change as NYr is really suitable to be a mod

Not the actual subject as it is subjective

The interactions i got with mods never been bad actually great..Some of them gave me points for advertising not with guideline of that particular section

I honestly see the mods here WAY more patient than other sections

Is it fair i have no fucking clue..But DM gave the opportunity to any mods to ground her..Yet if they would even challenge them..Was the guideline of dallas board follow to the letter maybe not but meanwhile he gave her points that put you out other points were gave by other mods

You blame him to brag to banned that mighty full mouth of drama?
Now while other mods seem to disagree with the process of it none so far has reverse even that guy lol "st-Christopher" which isn't a person...

At the end of the day while so many claimed injustice...The way it was conducted may have not be the best way however if it was so not justify for a banned
It would have been reverse

It is what it is
...even that guy lol "st-Christopher" which isn't a person... Originally Posted by VictoriaJolie
He's not?