the *OFFICIAL* welcome back TARA thread!

I've never seen so much effort go into hating on one person. It's borderline mind boggling. Here we have a bunch of 'adults', literally PILING ON, instigating, playing grade school games, doing the ol 'Let's all not like her...together!' tactics.

Seriously. If anything, you'd think 'adults' would try to separate themselves from the PILE ON. It literally looks like 'World War Z' the way you all go after her. Even if she has her imperfect ways (who doesn't), what does it make EACH OF YOU look like to be part of the World War Z Pile on?? Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
They just hate it. Its called jealousy. Its okay Mr. Creed. I kinda like all the fuss over me. But yes your right some people just don't grow up.
Getting close to a ban again? Goodnight Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
You are too. Sweet dreams. Screen shot it. Hurry, hurry
Tara, how about posting some glad-to-be-back taint up in this bitch?
For you love anything.

We should take an over under on how many bannings she'll have before it hits 50,000. Let's set the over under at 3. Originally Posted by blowmypop23
3 more? Cause it is already past 3.

Besides, the model for thread views is at 214 k right now. She would need like 10 more bans to get to that legendary status.

But hey, Tara wants thread views, so let's do it.
http://www.builtlean.com/2010/08/03/...centage-chart/

One concern though Tara, 6% body fat would be considered unhealthy. Even world class female athletes have double that %.
Wake up...... Lets go running. Its 6:48. Tara has to awesome reviews page 1. Whoot Whoot
Whoops forgot the 1. 17 is consider awesome dor my height weight proportion and with someone thats an active runner like i am.
Don't forget the glad-to-be-back taint.
Wow , really !! 2010 data ?? That just plain lazy I guess fat people always find excuses . less body fat still better than being obeses.
After run
Wow , really !! 2010 data ?? That just plain lazy I guess fat people always find excuses . less body fat still better than being obeses. Originally Posted by Htking
What exactly do you think has changed since 2010 data? Just curious....Do you think women are now 6% body fat because they work out as Tara claims? She's obviously in great shape, but unless she is Lebron James, she sure the fuck ain't 6% body fat as she claimed...That's not rocket science.
Baby doll. Remember Tara is hot but not that smart. Look at th above thread. Forgot to put the 1 infront. Hooked on phonics didnt work for Tara. No Tara doesn't work out at all.lol Want to come to my gym today? Or to the 5k im doing this weekend. I personally will give you the date and time for directions. Lets see if i place like i did last Saturday on my run.
Don't forget the glad-to-be-back taint. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
+1
Baby doll. Remember Tara is hot but not that smart. Look at th above thread. Forgot to put the 1 infront. Hooked on phonics didnt work for Tara. No Tara doesn't work out at all.lol Want to come to my gym today? Or to the 5k im doing this weekend. I personally will give you the date and time for directions. Lets see if i place like i did last Saturday on my run. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
That would be a funny sight seeing some older chick with big ass fake tits running a 5K...Good for you.
Awww babe you know your in your 40s. Dont lie. But hey at least i can run a 5k with theses big ole titties. Lol