How many of us are left from ASPD?

avatar debate Originally Posted by cage196
I knew I recognized your name when you said that you'd been around a while, but I couldn't remember who you were. All you had to do was mention the debate about your avatar!

THE FUCKING HORROR!!!!!!

I felt like I needed to angle my screen away every time I saw it LOL

It was like people had been letting it build up until one day it just exploded (irony!!!), but no one ever said anything, until one person did, then it just became this huge campaign to get it changed.

That whole ordeal is such a classic ASPD memory for me...TFF!!!
  • Jmuff
  • 06-10-2014, 09:36 AM
I joined in probably 2007ish with the same handle. Was more of a lurker like I am here...posted a few reviews. This has been a good replacement. I didn't like a few others that tried to take ASPDs spot.
Well, I left ASPD way back in 2003. The temperature in there was getting a bit hot and I wanted a much lower profile.. Had a different handle way back then. I laid low for quite a while, and now just cautiously surf here every once in a blue moon.

Guys:
Ragin Cajun, Ragnar, Rooster, The guy on the bike that shall remain nameless, 32Flavors, SPHunter (he had a different handle earlier on), Hercules, BigLew - so many others.

Gals:
SexxyLisa, FTWTaylor, Harley, that gal used to be on 121, a few others along Tollway and down near the airport - what was that long legged lady in Irving called? Then of course, Summer and her sister? Hippygirl from Arkansas. memory fades so fast.

The socials - what fun.

Now I don't do anything that can trace me back to here.
You remember my avatar? Love it…. you know i think they made a rule on here specifically so i couldn't upload my photo again? I never understood why i couldn't have a photo of a nice load being pumped out as my avatar on a sex site LOL
It was horrific, but yeah, the fact that people made such a big deal of it was the funny part. It's basically the graphic representation of what you read in most reviews!

Oh well LOL
It was 2007 for me, I checked my P411 account and the first 15 providers have all quit.
Hailey Sinclair, Preston OMalley, Laney Von, Nicole Preston, Parker, Jolie Star. Ugh!!
I think everyone who saw Cage's avatar will remember it on their deathbed. Scarred for life!!!
was it the huge monster cock? LMFAO, I'd forgot about that shitstorm
I had been on ASPD for 3 years I think before transitioning over to here. Lurk more than I review, probably because I tend to work the "semi-pros" more than the full-time girls. @ Wombat, I hadn't thought of most of those names since, at least, 07.
I never posted on ASPD, but I lurked for about a year before it went down.
  • harry
  • 06-12-2014, 06:02 PM
I think everyone who saw Cage's avatar will remember it on their deathbed. Scarred for life!!! Originally Posted by TexTushHog
What has once been seen cannot be unseen!
Golfballs
2001 and can't remember my handle. Lol

But great great memories....
i still have providers asking if that was really my dick.. LOL