Tucker Carlson Tonight

Jon Stewart did a review last night about your hero’s spreading of Putin propaganda……

Best comment about TC:

“You’re not as dumb as your face would have us believe.”

https://www.cnn.com/videos/media/202...n-mgw-orig.cnn

elg….
Putin says rather have Biden
Now Nancy says he got Trump in his pocket

truth he got Obama in he pocket, One of Biden's puppet masters
Putin says rather have Biden
Now Nancy says he got Trump in his pocket

truth he got Obama in he pocket, One of Biden's puppet masters Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Baloney.

We have not had a President stand up to the Russians in a serious manner in decades. Reagan and Kennedy were the last ones with any balls about them.

This country will not begin to heal until the extremists on the Right AND the Left are put back into their rubber rooms, and let the sane people get back to running the country.

elg……
so for years Putin said he wanted the USSR back
but he waited ti the puppet was in mmmmmmm
so for years Putin said he wanted the USSR back
but he waited ti the puppet was in mmmmmmm Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Putin has been working on resurrection of the USSR since Dubya was in office…and allowed to do so because we are cluster fucking around with ridiculous culture wars, courtesy of the retarded extremists on both sides of the aisle.

elg……
you dumb doofusis got your soros backed AG's getting the truckers OUT and your beautiful migrants IN shutting down all the CVS, Targets and walgreens and now yah got nuthin to put on the shelves anyways

Truckers for Trump you beutiful idiots
you dumb doofusis got your soros backed AG's getting the truckers OUT and your beautiful migrants IN shutting down all the CVS, Targets and walgreens and now yah got nuthin to put on the shelves anyways

Truckers for Trump you beutiful idiots Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Did you buy yer orange sneakers yet? Or put some cash in the GoFundMe?

If not, you are simply a pseudo-Trumpster…..

elg…..
Did you buy yer orange sneakers yet? Or put some cash in the GoFundMe?

If not, you are simply a pseudo-Trumpster…..

elg….. Originally Posted by elghund
uh no cause unlike you my president is not my religion
yah get Trump and you think your gonna be safe with that little D after your name? ... if you havent noticed your age and gender have you ranked well below inner city minorities and ask them how they are faring , you have a pension? a house ? a car? thats just a little bit nicer ... ? maybe youd be better off getting relocated to one of those 15 minute cities...lol the NYC mayor needs to pay for those asylum seekers credit cards

its funny you claim you need to put your radicals back in the rubber room
you had better get on that elg..... you don't have the balls you better hope for Trump

maybe the truckers for trump will pick up your slack and save your ass
uh no cause unlike you my president is not my religion Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Originally Posted by elghund
yes extremely funny you and all the doofy dems dont understand natures law and you all have enough TDS and sickofant towards super Trump enough for the whole population of the universe

because you have try and burn down everything instead of injecting anything true and good in our beautiful country and the more you attack that man from all sides the srronger he gets

your all willing him into success without even understanding that

you couldnt face .0000000000000000001 % of what all try to impose over and over and over ... but its needed to wake up all the normies thank you for your service in stupidity
yes extremely funny you and all the doofy dems dont understand natures law and you all have enough TDS and sickofant towards super Trump enough for the whole population of the universe

because you have try and burn down everything instead of injecting anything true and good in our beautiful country and the more you attack that man from all sides the srronger he gets

your all willing him into success without even understanding that

you couldnt face .0000000000000000001 % of what all try to impose over and over and over ... but its needed to wake up all the normies thank you for your service in stupidity Originally Posted by JONBALLS

You assume a lot with no knowledge. But, typical of you MAGA-lites, all you are good at is calling people names.

Funny thing is, I agree with some of what you say. But your own blindness to accepting that people can be centrist is sad…….

elg……

Funny thing is, I agree with some of what you say. But your own blindness to accepting that people can be centrist is sad…….

elg…… Originally Posted by elghund
People? Yes.
Dimocrats? No.
People? Yes.
Dimocrats? No. Originally Posted by Flair4Drama
I know that you are more intelligent than that.

elg…..