NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

Jerry Jones can get him some glory hole now!!! Dallas Gayboys!! Originally Posted by Daddio
LMMFAO!!!!!!!
There sure is a wide range of opinions on Mallet out there. Some web pages such as Yahoo Sports think he is the next great undiscovered QB while others such as a writer on SI think the will not play a down for the Texans and is nothing but false promise.
That just makes it easier for you to reverse your comments later and still be "right"...right?
That just makes it easier for you to reverse your comments later and still be "right"...right? Originally Posted by Wakeup
BL will eventually set the table with the inevitable "as expected," whether Mallet is boom or bust.

In any event, here is an article on Mallet that I ran across earlier today.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/film-ro...170004068.html
well i watched both peyton and eli manning in college and ryan was absolutely as good as peyton and better than eli.

ryan's fate with the patriots was sealed with the hiring of josh mcdaniels

who by the way thought tim tebow was first rounder and tried to bring him into new england to compete against ryan.

and low and behold brings in garropolo and his classic side arm release to be brady's replacement

sound familiar

houston fans

this who you just brought in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kX08RKsRSFo

fwiw that was patrick peterson he torched

and you can get cobi hamilton off the benegals practice squad
Who the fuck is Cobi Hamilton?
Who the fuck is Cobi Hamilton? Originally Posted by Solemate62
Is he kin to Milo?
You know Wakeup I am beginning to realize you don't know a damn thing about football so all you can do is talk about people who post. And BigTex ain't much better.
After what I posted, you're claiming you do???

I actually know quite a bit about football...I just choose NOT to make declaratory statements that end up getting proven wrong...unlike you...

The only thing I believe I've "stated" in the past is that the Texans wouldn't take a quarterback in the first round...and they didn't...safe bet, because Texans management are morons...you, on the other hand...whew...
Hey Hey Hey, cant we just all get along?? We can ALL agree that Dopey sucked ass once his arm went complete noodle from tugging on BT way too many times!! And we can all agree that it is fitting that Dopey got beat out by David Carr's little sister!!! Peace.
Hey Hey Hey, cant we just all get along? Originally Posted by Daddio

When does JFF run at the combine? Have they measured his cock yet? Originally Posted by Daddio
Well, if we can't agree to "just all get along," perhaps we call all agree that the only thing Dopey Dude Daddio the CockHound is interested in is the size of JFF's cock.
NFL season opens tonight and Daddio versus BigTex faces off for another season of sparring! Life is Great!
NFL season opens tonight and Daddio versus BigTex faces off for another season of sparring! Life is Great! Originally Posted by Solemate62
As far as I am concerned, it doesn't get any better than that!

When does JFF run at the combine? Have they measured his cock yet? Originally Posted by Daddio
As far as JFF's personal CockHound, Dopey Dude Daddio, is concerned, he's only interested in the size of JFF's cock.
Seattle picked up where they left off. Bringing the heat again! 36-16.

Maybe the weather was too warm for the Packers.....
Interesting story out there today that the Texans tried all preseason to get Matt Barkley from the Eagles and only settled on Mallet when a deal could not be worked out