NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

I don't like Swearinger and would rather they had a defensive back with closing speed who could actually cover. Nevertheless that hit on RG3 was a textbook tackle, no way it should have been called.
Lots of speculation on Clowney could be 4 weeks or 6 months depending on what the surgeon finds.
Hopefully we will know something today.

I thought the Texans were lucky to get out with a win. Kinda felt like the first two wins last year.
Jay Gruden looked lost. WTF was he thinking at the end of the first half. They had a chance to put points on the board and just let the clock run. Washington's play calling looked like Kubiak was their OC. I would have given Morris the ball until the Texans proved they could stop him.

Foster looked really good. He was getting that extra yard or two after he was stopped by lunging forward. He's one of the best at doing that. Glad to see him back.

Fitz looked confused at times to me. Hopefully he can adjust to the offense now that he's had a full game and can build some confidence on what he did right.

What can you say about JJ other than Fucking Awesome. The defensive front made the backfield look a lot better than they were. Griffin had very little time to throw and couldn't scramble and make a play because Reed always seemed to be in his face. We need to tighten up on run defense, we looked pretty porous but that's the nature of zone blocking against a 3-4. Cushing didn't seem to be all there to me.

Special teams were the shit. Man what a turnaround from last year...and I'm not talking about the big plays I'm just talking about the routine shit. Good coverage on kicks and punts and some decent returns. Bullock looked really confident on his FG.
Up next the Black Hole!!! That's what Dopey called BigTex as he was Pummelling his anus!!
Up next the Black Hole!!! That's what Dopey called BigTex as he was Pummelling his anus!! Originally Posted by Daddio
Lol, you're in mid season form, already!
Sounds like the shitty field is to be blamed for Clowney. They need to get that shit fixed already.
When does JFF run at the combine? Have they measured his cock yet? Originally Posted by Daddio
Up next, what's the length of JFF's Glory Pole? That's what Dopey Dude Daddio was thinking as he was bobbin' up and down on his prized possession.
Any JFF worshipers see his Snickers commercial? May be the most retarded commercial of Alltime. He looks like what Alfred E Newman would look like in his 20's. He's a joke.
Damn BT, aka Rainman, aka Black Hole, aka reviewless Vienna sausage, aka Dopey's Mayonaise Jar, aka Butt Plug, aka Dopey's Bitch, please come up with some new material, fuck you are so predicktable just like Kubes and Dopey, C'mon man!!! You're the reason Dopey has elbow issues, trying to find your little Spud Webb Dick to tug on made his elbow go as limp as your rags!!

I find it funny that the Raiders punted on Dopey before the season even started yet it took Kubes years to kick him to the curb. Even turned away a chance at Peyton Manning. Fucking Kuntiak.
Sounds like the shitty field is to be blamed for Clowney. They need to get that shit fixed already. Originally Posted by Blackbuddy05
No money left to fix the field after they paid that MFucker all those millions!
Any JFF worshipers see his Snickers commercial? May be the most retarded commercial of Alltime. He looks like what Alfred E Newman would look like in his 20's. He's a joke. Originally Posted by bambino
Yeah, joke maybe, but laughing all the way to Fort Knox, driving a Brinks truck filled with his millions at the age of 21!And no, am not a so-called JFF Worshipper!
The fucking Turf at NRG is a fucking embarrassment. GET THAT SHIT FIXED !!!
When does JFF run at the combine? Have they measured his cock yet? Originally Posted by Daddio
Up next, what's the length of JFF's Glory Pole? That's what Dopey Dude Daddio was thinking as he was bobbin' up and down on his prized possession.
No money left to fix the field after they paid that MFucker all those millions! Originally Posted by Solemate62
The MFucker is our team at this point. And they going to fuck him up if they don't fix that field.

http://www.battleredblog.com/2014/9/...adium-to-blame
This what happens when you have a cheap owner that field should have been fix that's how w welker got hurt a couple years ago