Iran Cheated On Odumbo Before The Ink On The Treaty Was Dry.

Insofar as Iran has stopped short of actually assembling and/or testing a nuke, it may have nothing to do with the treaty. At one point, Saudi Arabia issued warnings about purchasing a bomb from Pakistan. The Ayatollah may have paused the program because he doesn't want to provoke a regional arms race.
Maybe I misunderstood your post, but we've had this discussion before. If I misunderstood what your "yes" comment, I apologize. I understood you to be saying "yes" it was Iran's money. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

I was referring to the court case. perhaps I was not clear on what the yes meant.

was anyone else confused by my comment? if so, how did you read it?
Insofar as Iran has stopped short of actually assembling and/or testing a nuke, it may have nothing to do with the treaty. At one point, Saudi Arabia issued warnings about purchasing a bomb from Pakistan. The Ayatollah may have paused the program because he doesn't want to provoke a regional arms race. Originally Posted by lustylad
Iran pragmatically decides not to provoke a confrontation by developing a warhead they don't have the means deliver.
  • WTF
  • 06-09-2019, 07:37 AM
I think your answer was inappropriate. Originally Posted by friendly fred
At what point in your life did you ever think I'd ever give a flying fuck what you think?

At what point in your life did you ever think I'd ever give a flying fuck what you think?

Originally Posted by WTF
There goes the neighborhood!!!!!
  • WTF
  • 06-09-2019, 07:45 AM
There goes the neighborhood!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
I'm hoping to save our esteemed Mod from becoming the pivot on you righties constant circle jerks...

I'm hoping to save our esteemed Mod from becoming the pivot on you righties constant circle jerks...

Originally Posted by WTF
Which mod would that be?
[QUOTE=bambino;1061540577]Which mod would that be? The one who you had a circle jerk with? /QUOTE]
  • WTF
  • 06-09-2019, 07:51 AM
Which mod would that be? Originally Posted by bambino

You don't even know who you're wacking off on?
You don't even know who you're wacking off on? Originally Posted by WTF
I don’t wack off. But you seem to be very interested in such things.
  • WTF
  • 06-09-2019, 08:01 AM
I don’t wack off. But you seem to be very interested in such things. Originally Posted by bambino
You haven't participated in all these Circle Jerks in this forum of late?

I do believe you are not telling the truth.

This forum's threads and participation in such have been nothing but constant wack fests.

You haven't participated in all these Circle Jerks in this forum of late?

I do believe you are not telling the truth.

This forum's threads and participation in such have been nothing but constant wack fests.

Originally Posted by WTF
According to you. But nobody cares or believes you. Continue to jerk yourself a soda.
  • WTF
  • 06-09-2019, 08:19 AM
According to you. But nobody cares or believes you. Continue to jerk yourself a soda. Originally Posted by bambino
No that is according to the facts.

Look at the threads, who started them and who posted in them.

Most are nothing but right wing circle jerks.

That is a fact easily confirmed if one is not...…....

No that is according to the facts.

Look at the threads, who started them and who posted in them.

Most are nothing but right wing circle jerks.

That is a fact easily confirmed if one is not...…....

Originally Posted by WTF
Since you’re so enamored with circle jerks, I suggest you shoot this guy a PM:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2594557

Enjoy!
  • WTF
  • 06-09-2019, 08:35 AM
Since you’re so enamored with circle jerks, I suggest you shoot this guy a PM:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2594557

Enjoy! Originally Posted by bambino
When you're jerking in a circle bambino....does one of your buddies have to finger your bum hole to get you off?