Shayla's Prices Are About to Skyrocket

Dat wood be the Jett
Shayla, Shayla, Bueller, Bueller?

Shayla, these guys are posting man-pics. I told you, you need to post. Post quick(ly). These guys are going 'jailhouse'. Damn, never figured SL that way. 'xplains the 100+ reviews. LMMFAO! because I can! SL, nuttin' butt luv,
Shayla, these guys are posting man-pics. I told you, you need to post. Post quick(ly). These guys are going 'jailhouse'. Damn, never figured SL that way. 'xplains the 100+ reviews. LMMFAO! because I can! SL, nuttin' butt luv, Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Mijo if you watched Farris Bueller's Day Off you would understand the pic LOL We need to get you to the movies more often! LOL

Check It Out Mijo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkNTl...eature=related

Shayla Picture Viewing Background Music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG_6CopW9GQ

Mijo if you watched Farris Bueller's Day Off you would understand the pic LOL We need to get you to the movies more often! LOL

Check It Out Mijo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkNTl...eature=related

Shayla Picture Viewing Background Music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG_6CopW9GQ

Originally Posted by Still Looking
SL, good call. It's been years since I've seen this American Classic. Problem is Shayla is only half-American (the rest is Canadian). So, she may not respond, she's AWOL right now. (I wonder if she's hiding out due to threats from other providers...could be. Only Shayla knows the answer to this)...

She has been seen at a local strip club in Houston (another Shayla "sighting")...so, it's been rumored, here's one pic someone sent...

The ladies were not impressed with the rotation of strippers and asked Shayla to go up...here it looks like she's confirming their desires and what they want to see...

SKYN baby, take it off!!!

edit:
HOTTTxoxoxo off the presses, another pic...
(now she's making her move, removing the bra...LMMFAO!)
Mijo BFE that was fucking hilarious!
how do you remove a bra from a candy?
how do you remove a bra from a candy? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Answer: Very carefully.

Mijo dose it with his teeth. If that doesn't work he uses
a tennis ball with a hole in it. Same way you unlock a
car door.
how do you remove a bra from a candy? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
The noise made by Three one hundred dollar bills being removed from a wallet pops them right off! LOL
Congratulations Shayla! You have done what alot of "drama pots" have aimed to do with their b.s posts..

This is how its to be done!! You have woman here talking about you..I had to check out the super thread!!! IMO U GO GIRL!!!!
Congratulations Shayla! You have done what alot of "drama pots" have aimed to do with their b.s posts..

This is how its to be done!! You have woman here talking about you..I had to check out the super thread!!! IMO U GO GIRL!!!! Originally Posted by chrissy
and it's just getting going...... it'll end up as the biggest thread ever unless Shayla makes the mistake of touring texas - lol We gotta keep the Canadian beaver at home!
and it's just getting going...... it'll end up as the biggest thread ever unless Shayla makes the mistake of touring texas - lol Originally Posted by canuckvic
Hey...what's wrong with us Texans? Shayla, don't listen to him.

Dv
(aka...DaddyVic)

Dv
(aka...DaddyVic) Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
I caught that earlier - touche... oops that might be too Canadian for you
WHEN my Dick enters a Canadian(Shayla), will that give me 'dual' citizenship? I'm still ROTFFLMMFAO! She hasn't answered so will you? Is Canada one that accepts 'dual' citizenship? Please expiate for your uncanny 'American' behavior as of late...

Dv
WHEN my Dick enters a Canadian(Shayla), will that give me 'dual' citizenship? I'm still ROTFFLMMFAO! She hasn't answered so will you? Is Canada one that accepts 'dual' citizenship? Please expiate for your uncanny 'American' behavior as of late...

Dv Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Are doors are open to any freaks! Dual or otherwise.