Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

He's not? Originally Posted by THN
That was news to me as well. Maybe he's ascended into hobby heaven. I mean, he is a saint and all.
He's not? Originally Posted by THN
lol lol lol
Every time i picture him i see a picture of jésus
ECCIE has directives. Originally Posted by armature
No wonder Dorthy got "stiffed." Can you explain to her who you really are?

Attachment 522113
I think he's an effete snob. Originally Posted by armature
Do your job!
lol lol lol
Every time i picture him i see a picture of jésus Originally Posted by VictoriaJolie
Real people can sometimes look like Jesus.

And some real people are even named jesus.

But anyway. NYr is a real person and an incompetent mod. The title of the thread may not be worded as such but it certainly highlights the fact that his actions should be assessed.
That was news to me as well. Maybe he's ascended into hobby heaven. I mean, he is a saint and all. Originally Posted by TinMan
lol lol lol
Every time i picture him i see a picture of jésus Originally Posted by VictoriaJolie
I like to thinck of St.C more as a Christopher Robin.......ijs

To the matter of NYr and the reversal of points. I suppose there are the huddled few that scream for a reversal in points. As I stated, I don't really care about the points beyond the acknowledgement that they are the fruit of a poison tree. Only NYr should reverse points that NYr gives out. There would be chaos and a deluge of modtard shoppers if modtards went around reversing points and bans issued by other modtards.

I care about the tree that NYr planted in that thread. I pulled it up by its roots and shook the dirt off of it. Should I decide to stomp on that tree when/if he plants it again, I will do so.

I had someone (in authority) once tell me that I could not use the word "cunt" in the Dallas forum. I knew that was ridiculous, and demonstrated that I could use the word "cunt" in the Dallas forum. You often have the lines you have. Because, you accept the lines drawn for you like sheep. Those lines are not drawn to protect you. They are drawn to control you. The control they exert over the least of you is the control you accept for all of you.
Did NYR get points for posting private information publicly?
Can someone please answer this.

It's bad enough the other things he does privately, but this is a total rule breaker. As a provider I would lose access to this private info. As a mod, what's the punishment?
Either reverse the ban or let her do her time in peace

Don't tease a bitch
It is what it is Originally Posted by VictoriaJolie
Until it happens to you. This isn't Corporate USA. This is a board for entrepreneurs to market to clients. It's a board where the entrepreneurs are anywhere from stable, productive members of society to whacked out chicks that simply have no alternative. It's also a board where decent guys, mostly lurkers, are looking to find some comfort. But mostly this is a board where filthy, fucking tricks congregate to take advantage of the later and do their best to take advantage of the former. This isn't always a nice place. It's a place run by an undercurrent of filth and advantage - on both sides of the coin so don't think I'm saying there aren't shifty-ass hookers on here too.

What everyone is saying, and you are missing, is this isn't about DM or any other member here. It is about a weak little man that chooses to "volunteer" his time and energy to wallow in the seedy world of sex for money. In a world where it's all about either power or money, he's chosen to forgo money in favor of power over women and the financial manifestation of their sexuality. If NYr doesn't want to be talked about as if he's the scum of earth, he needs to stop acting like the scum of the earth. And by that I mean he needs to stop being a man that exerts pressure and lords power over women for sexual favors.

Do your job! Originally Posted by andymarksman
I don't get what this means.
I care about the tree that NYr planted in that thread. I pulled it up by its roots and shook the dirt off of it. Should I decide to stomp on that tree when/if he plants it again, I will do so. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Pulled up the tree and stomped on it my ass. All you've done is post publicly about how wrong you think he was.

...In a world where it's all about either power or money, he's chosen to forgo money in favor of power over women and the financial manifestation of their sexuality. If NYr doesn't want to be talked about as if he's the scum of earth, he needs to stop acting like the scum of the earth. And by that I mean he needs to stop being a a man that exerts pressure and lords power over women for sexual favors. Originally Posted by armature
Unfounded accusations and pure conjecture. Maybe he just didn't like her because she's a mouthy cunt? How the fuck do you make the leap that he's getting sexual favors for this?

If Dorfy is losing money due to her ban, it's her own damn fault. He only gave her the latest points, she had a stack of points previously. It would be like me whining I couldn't work my job as a delivery person because my license was suspended from getting multiple speeding tickets.
Pulled up the tree and stomped on it my ass. All you've done is post publicly about how wrong you think he was.

Unfounded accusations and pure conjecture. Maybe he just didn't like her because she's a mouthy cunt? How the fuck do you make the leap that he's getting sexual favors for this?

If Dorfy is losing money due to her ban, it's her own damn fault. He only gave her the latest points, she had a stack of points previously. It would be like me whining I couldn't work my job as a delivery person because my license was suspended from getting multiple speeding tickets. Originally Posted by corona
I like the way you think sir.....God forbid a person accept the consequences of their bad behavior. As I read it, she had a shit ton of points before the one he gave her that put her over and earned her a ban. How is this NYr's fault. Who gave her all the other points? Hmmmm?
Pulled up the tree and stomped on it my ass. All you've done is post publicly about how wrong you think he was. Originally Posted by corona
I like how you quoted something, then reacted to something that wasn't in what you quoted.
Until it happens to you. This isn't Corporate USA. This is a board for entrepreneurs to market to clients. It's a board where the entrepreneurs are anywhere from stable, productive members of society to whacked out chicks that simply have no alternative. It's also a board where decent guys, mostly lurkers, are looking to find some comfort. But mostly this is a board where filthy, fucking tricks congregate to take advantage of the later and do their best to take advantage of the former. This isn't always a nice place. It's a place run by an undercurrent of filth and advantage - on both sides of the coin so don't think I'm saying there aren't shifty-ass hookers on here too.

What everyone is saying, and you are missing, is this isn't about DM or any other member here. It is about a weak little man that chooses to "volunteer" his time and energy to wallow in the seedy world of sex for money. In a world where it's all about either power or money, he's chosen to forgo money in favor of power over women and the financial manifestation of their sexuality. If NYr doesn't want to be talked about as if he's the scum of earth, he needs to stop acting like the scum of the earth. And by that I mean he needs to stop being a man that exerts pressure and lords power over women for sexual favors.

I don't get what this means. Originally Posted by armature
Excuse me how do you if i ever been in the situation..Have warning..Been banned?
Personally i have and i will not tell détail of which board etc but
i dam shut my freaking mouth and swallow the sad truth of unfairness i felt as i need that place..apologized and move on with consequences

As for here i have got verbal warning and that along was enough
I don't need to loose 25points and be out of this board to know if i need that board to advertise

Unfairness?Everywhere and of course its easy to target DM with her mighty mouth than a lady that has nothing remotively to be warned

I don't miss anything i have adknwledged what has been said ...SHE is banned
They are no reverse of banned and men if they were it would take her about about to reach the points to be banned

As for getting sexuel favors?Really?

Been on this board for a long time and while i knew somme personally no one ever ask me freebies or that i could have the right to ask a mod to do something toward someone i have a beef for sexuel favors

Is he fair...No idea as i don't watch all his steps did he follow the guideline by letters seem not
An other lady put him to this....Really?

If Dorfy is losing money due to her ban, it's her own damn fault. He only gave her the latest points, she had a stack of points previously. It would be like me whining I couldn't work my job as a delivery person because my license was suspended from getting multiple speeding tickets. Originally Posted by corona
and that you got a waning for speeding and end up with the ticket regardless
I like how you quoted something, then reacted to something that wasn't in what you quoted. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
I like how K4U followed him down that retarded well.
Excuse me how do you if i ever been in the situation..Have warning..Been banned? Originally Posted by VictoriaJolie
Girl, I'm not talking about you. I'm not talking about DM for that matter either. YOU seem to have your shit together. Obviously you do. You'd not have been around as long as you have. And to top it off, you have no drama associated with you whatsoever.

Personally i have and i will not tell détail of which board etc but
i dam shut my freaking mouth and swallow the sad truth of unfairness i felt as i need that place..apologized and move on with consequences Originally Posted by VictoriaJolie
If you want to do so to avoid any hint of drama, fine. If you do so to keep some overreaching male moderator that "volunteers" his time on a SHMB, then it's not fine.

As for getting sexuel favors?Really? Originally Posted by VictoriaJolie
Ah, ya. Not from you, DM or any other lady that has her shit together. If you think it doesn't happen, think again.

Been on this board for a long time and while i knew somme personally no one ever ask me freebies or that i could have the right to ask a mod to do something toward someone i have a beef for sexuel favors Originally Posted by VictoriaJolie
Because you'd laugh at him, and he knows it. YOU and DM aren't easy marks. You two aren't marks at all. You know that doesn't apply across the board, like at all.

Is he fair...No idea as i don't watch all his steps did he follow the guideline by letters seem not Originally Posted by VictoriaJolie
dh has said repeatedly that no one else got points. And Cuban isn't racist. It isn't even like you calling someone an Anglophone.

An other lady put him to this....Really? Originally Posted by VictoriaJolie
I've not read this.