Daughter of Random Thoughts

What are clits for? Originally Posted by tuckahoe

For eating of course!

For eating of course!

Originally Posted by Exchequer
Braggart
Braggart Originally Posted by biomed1

Don't worry Bio, I don't speak from experience. But someone showed me this and I laughed my ass off. It's from VEEP. Probably not enough to get me to watch the show but it's still funny!
Anyone else get requests from BSC offering anything you want if you help her buy a car?
Anyone else get requests from BSC offering anything you want if you help her buy a car? Originally Posted by WMJ4657
Hmmmm
Nope, I'd consider that a "wishful bsc menu". Wish you luck finding a 22' model. Convertible??
Anyone else get requests from BSC offering anything you want if you help her buy a car? Originally Posted by WMJ4657

Oh well that narrow's the list down!

Telemarketers have got my phone number and are calling with local numbers and driving me crazy . I can't tell if its clients calling or someone trying to sell something .
What is BSC? Big Scam Company?
Had a girl in a strip club in GA try to get me to buy her a used pick-up. Had never met her before. She said I could keep the title. I kept my money!
What is BSC? Big Scam Company?
Had a girl in a strip club in GA try to get me to buy her a used pick-up. Had never met her before. She said I could keep the title. I kept my money! Originally Posted by tuckahoe

BSC = Bat Shit Crazy
My new year resolution was to stay away from bat shit crazies..so far so good
Sho is ..good to be on new asphalt leaving them pot holes and speed bumps in the rear view,Love that smooth ride!
As long as you’re breathing, there is more right with you than wrong, no matter what’s wrong with you.
Some folks asphalt just keep finding unsuspecting holes & harder they try to fill them in the deeper they get 🤣