Clesed Thread Repository

• Tiger
  • 03-05-2017, 07:33 AM
March 4th
Closed by: some faceless mod
Reason: Guideline #30
Fake Review
Closed by: Highwayman64
Reason: OP requested it & it had been hijacked long before the request. Originally Posted by Tiger
That never happens around here!!
Fake Review
Reason: OP requested it & it had been hijacked long before the request. Originally Posted by Tiger
hijacked my ass
well not by me anyways
  • Tiger
  • 03-15-2017, 06:20 PM
What is the problem with some of you guys???

Started by: anna maria
Reason: probable guideline violations... or just to take away OSD's "entertainment value"

Reason: probable guideline violations... or just to take away OSD's "entertainment value" Originally Posted by Tiger
It doesn't look like Tom got reprimanded....
And while sad...
ahhhh screw it.... not worth the effort.
I guess she didn't know that rtming the pm was an option....
Wonder if she earned some points though!!!
Nice job if you did Anna!!!!

Reason: probable guideline violations... or just to take away OSD's "entertainment value" Originally Posted by Tiger
noooooooooooooo don't close it dang nab it all. Dam fun suckers
noooooooooooooo don't clese it dang nab it all. Dam fun suckers Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
fify
Review: Solo Cj

Some good carnage in this clesure.... It took a couple of months...
Let this be a lesson to us all not to give up hope!!!
  • Tiger
  • 08-05-2017, 01:46 PM
Review: Alexandria Hee Bee Gee Beez

closed by: Faceless Mod for WOTS
Review: Alexandria Hee Bee Gee Beez

closed by: Faceless Mod for WOTS Originally Posted by Tiger
me thinks closed for last showing post just over 30 days of post before it
07-05-2017, 11:50 PM
then
08-03-2017, 06:28 PM

ya per the
#13 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones. This applies to our review forums, in particular, as discussion threads are often allowed to flow for an unspecified length of time.
so can't disagree
but but but in a way shows a itchy trigger finger with it being only 1 fucking day over
hell less than a day if want ta count time of days of posts good shooting faceless WTF even if a few days late, so maybe butt hurt RTM or op asked. As i don't remember seeing a closed review... errrrr mod post time stamped would have been mmmmm nice.
but it is right by at least one guidelines so oh well. Even if we don't know what guideline
  • Tiger
  • 08-05-2017, 06:07 PM
me thinks closed for last showing post just over 30 days of post before it
07-05-2017, 11:50 PM
then
08-03-2017, 06:28 PM

ya per the
so can't disagree
but but but in a way shows a itchy trigger finger with it being only 1 fucking day over
hell less than a day if want ta count time of days of posts good shooting faceless WTF even if a few days late, so maybe butt hurt RTM or op asked. As i don't remember seeing a closed review... errrrr mod post time stamped would have been mmmmm nice.
but it is right by at least one guidelines so oh well. Even if we don't know what guideline Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

Better try again.
The time between those dates would be Result: 28 days, 18 hours, 38 minutes and 0 seconds
I rtm'd the last post in that thread.
(Sorry whatthehell....)

I wrote this in the rtm:

Not rtm'ing this post for anything the poster did.
BUT -- It's the last post in this now CLESED thread.
WTF????
Why was this clesed?

Feel free to keep rtm'ing until someone gets an answer....
I usually never hear anything when I rtm anything....
Better try again.
The time between those dates would be Result: 28 days, 18 hours, 38 minutes and 0 seconds Originally Posted by Tiger
dang nab it you right and I missed counted

mmmmmmm sure would be nice ta know why closed, by whom then

wonder if a case of fear of disagreement
The Whim of Staff and courtesies extended is baffling on this site....

idiot remarks to a review

This OP chick requests that a thrAD be clesed... and fuckin VOILA!!!!
I ask that additional info that would be helpful to all of the members here be added to the ROS .... and I'm told by the new Sharriff that that is a courtesy that is extended willy nilly and that since he rejected the review and doesn't care for me for some reason that he will NOT add the additional info.

Well... It's one thing to deny me some well deserved PA credit... but it's another issue that the members HERE, who I am trying to provide information to, are not afforded the additional information....

Anybody remember GP????
He wuz a mod.... with an agenda....
Well.....
I'm still here.... and he ain't.....