Enough is Enough

Just yesterday I saw Moby-Dick Originally Posted by dearhunter
I fixed it for you.
Smdh I have never gotten banned for stepping to you Wackup..
No , that means you're good on your knees . Originally Posted by rockerrick
Well he did claim that he was HDH but not GFE.
For anyone wondering how many points they have, just click on your user name in a post. Then click on on infractions. Most will not have 6 pages like wu tho. Originally Posted by Pistolero
nope, though I have 8 pages and 94 points. only 3 active points left.. does that make me a bigger ashole than wakeup?
And how many vacations have you had again?
shit I lost count lol
HaHa! This remind me of the cheerleaders in special ed school

U. G. L. Y.
You ain't got no alibi
You ugly, you ugly
You spasshole and you ugly
Not hard to amuse some people.
And if we were nice to each other, points would not matter. You do not get points for being nice.

See, an extra bonus.
You can get points while being nice. You can also avoid points and still be an asshole.
shhhhhh, EA, don't remind them of how the real world works. I want to hear more on the Utopia that is to come as soon as everyone gets on board.
If you follow the rules and are nice, how would you get points?

You can get points while being nice. You can also avoid points and still be an asshole. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
And if we were nice to each other, points would not matter. You do not get points for being nice.

See, an extra bonus. Originally Posted by Adabear
You can get points while being nice. You can also avoid points and still be an asshole. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
If you follow the rules and are nice, how would you get points? Originally Posted by Adabear
See right there. You just changed the variable. You said you don't get point for being nice. EA, replied you can. then you added follow the rules. You are changing/modifying the situation to fit your needs.

To answer you original question on how to get points while being nice....
I start a thread on let's say..... a good place to stay.
EA, dh, SMI reply with places, but call me lazy, slacker, ignorant, & of questionable I.Q. in the process.
Jemma post nude pic of herself after visiting DarqueTan & is nice enough to state she's expanded her menu.
DeD says he's staying at Jemma's tonight.
JaD points out constuction @ EA's 1st option, & option 3 was just on the news for an LE sting.
DM offers me his garage for $30 off the lowest bid I can find on Priceline.

Can you tell me whose getting pointed & why.
I am on my phone so forgive me not quoting rules. But, I would say that the guys calling you names could get points for the derogatory statements, Emma could for full nudity, both Jemma and DeD get warned for hijacking the thread. My guess would be that none would actually get points unless the names were more extreme or any of them were warned prior.

Point taken about the addition of following the rules. Although I figured it was a given based on the question, I did not spell it out. I should not have assumed as I know what it makes me.

I am interested in the point story answer though. It would be a good real life example to learn from.

See right there. You just changed the variable. You said you don't get point for being nice. EA, replied you can. then you added follow the rules. You are changing/modifying the situation to fit your needs.

To answer you original question on how to get points while being nice....
I start a thread on let's say..... a good place to stay.
EA, dh, SMI reply with places, but call me lazy, slacker, ignorant, & of questionable I.Q. in the process.
Jemma post nude pic of herself after visiting DarqueTan & is nice enough to state she's expanded her menu.
DeD says he's staying at Jemma's tonight.
JaD points out constuction @ EA's 1st option, & option 3 was just on the news for an LE sting.
DM offers me his garage for $30 off the lowest bid I can find on Priceline.

Can you tell me whose getting pointed & why. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray