Members You Miss...

yeah JC I know, I do have him on ignore and normally read just because, but when he does say something about my fam, that's where I cross the line, otherwise I do ignore his babble.
I did read that review before and now that I know who its from yeah I believe every word of it, hahaha.. Originally Posted by rodeomann22
I do have him on ignore and normally read just because but when he does say something about my family lol

so you don't ignore you read

u dumb ass
lol
How does that work, exactly? Originally Posted by Doove
so what he means doove

he reads everything I post
bjwstw....

I'm thinking we won't be hearing from him for a while....
He pretty much dummied up once JC posted that linck to his fake Katie review....
If I nominated JC for modtard at any point... he deserves to have his name removed from consideration.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
pull up the 779 review where jc is talking about how Amanda isn't on pt

that's a beauty of a lie
I guess reading comprehension is not everyone's strong suit.
That actually would explain a lot. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
not yours we can see that
someone that does a review and refers to himself as a rock star, lol

lets make sure we know that youre an old man that's overweight and fat

youre no rockstar

but on we go
please
tell us how youre such a great rock star
yet she was on pt for sure that date that you saw her Originally Posted by bjwstw
Prove it. Best that happens is that you prove a hooker had a buzz.

Worse that happens probably already happened...you are speculating, downright accusing, another member of using.

As far as your 2012 fake review, as if that's the only one, it's just an example to Rodeo that the bj bullshit train didn't leave the station yesterday.

But accusing the girl of using, and me of lying, if she was and I didn't notice, that's outright reprehensible. You should stick to vague nothings, if you can't get back with your lady.

Worse that happens probably already happened...you are speculating, downright accusing, another member of using.

As far as your 2012 fake review, as if that's the only one, it's just an example to Rodeo that the bj bullshit train didn't leave the station yesterday.

But accusing the girl of using, and me of lying, if she was and I didn't notice, that's outright reprehensible. You should stick to vague nothings, if you can't get back with your lady. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
your bull shit train of Amanda not on pt is just that
as many that saw her and some that day have stated that she was on pt
not a buzz from alcohol but heck maybe you cant tell the difference but u still lied in the review. im not the only one that has accused her, u can read her reviews

on we go drunk man. on we go

But accusing the girl of using, and me of lying, if she was and I didn't notice, that's outright reprehensible. You should stick to vague nothings, if you can't get back with your lady. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
2012, lol

that's all you got drunken man?? if its not the only one please prove what you got
I asked you to check my last review with cin sweet

im awaiting your results as I figure u got nothing as usual

on we go.
and yes I will accuse of lying when youre saying she wasn't on pt

the odds aren't in your favor on that 779 but on we go
uh oh ...constipated jimmies locked in ...moronic combat

...time for a picture of laxatives

...time for a picture of laxatives Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Don't you worry, my petroleum based fellow jimmie, it's nothing a good sneeze won't alleviate.

...time for a picture of laxatives Originally Posted by Plastic Man
lol no need

WE all see the reviews of 779 Jc always gonna pull the bs trail on the 7 reviews that said she did it because he likes to play the role of god on here

hell we know he likes to play the role of god when drinking and driving
so on we go as all the jimmies on here know his review of 779 had some bs in it, which is ok everyone puts a little bs in their reviews even god himself but we get him out of that glass house soon pm

up to the front of the circle jerk jc, but don't drive and don't let Amanda drive

don't let Erica drive either, maybe let jb take you
if anyone gets too ...blocked up down there ...just let ol boney dig the log out with ...his kimber 45acp

...that will get ya feelin right again!
converting euro ...owg

Removed by DDARKNESS ... Racial Slur/Link UNACCEPTABLE and a VIOLATION OF POSTING GUIDELINES!!!!!!!
bj,

ENOUGH SAID!!!!!!

DD
Removed by DDARKNESS ... Racial Slur/Link UNACCEPTABLE and a VIOLATION OF POSTING GUIDELINES!!!!!!! Originally Posted by bjwstw
Was it a vagel? With a schmear