"Je Suis Nigeria"?

UC, why don't you ask him who was the first to be named Dipshit of the Year?

IBIdiot, why don't you explain why even though this forum was populated with 80-90% right leaning folks, including a known multi-handle operator AND your brothers in the Idiot Klan, err, Clan, you still managed to pull nearly 20% of this scientific poll.

That means you got 10 votes out of a whopping 54 participants.

I notice you didn't deny getting spanked for "broken recordism." But now, with nearly 40 variations on the same post, maybe it's time again!

This is all such heady wine... serious goddamned shit!

You honeydicking? Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
That and barnyard poultry appear to be your primary areas of expertise, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.

UC, why don't you ask him who was the first to be named Dipshit of the Year?

IBIdiot, why don't you explain why even though this forum was populated with 80-90% right leaning folks, including a known multi-handle operator AND your brothers in the Idiot Klan, err, Clan, you still managed to pull nearly 20% of this scientific poll.

That means you got 10 votes out of a whopping 54 participants.

I notice you didn't deny getting spanked for "broken recordism." But now, with nearly 40 variations on the same post, maybe it's time again!

This is all such heady wine... serious goddamned shit!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You've won every year, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. BTW, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, when are you going to publish this so-called PM you claim you have special knowledge of?

You're the one honeydicking
You're the one honeydicking Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
That and barnyard poultry are your low quality skills, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
That and barnyard poultry are your low quality skills, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
as low quality is a compound modifier of skills, it's low-quality skills. I do know grammar.
as low quality is a compound modifier of skills, it's low-quality skills. I do know grammar. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
You didn't capitalize as you were instructed in grade school, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion; maybe, your stupid ass didn't notice how you didn't punctuate your previous post in this thread, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion ... or were you saving your period for another time, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion?

You're the one honeydicking Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Plus there is this glaring error that accentuates your stupidly misplaced pomposity, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.

Just a hypothetical exercise; why do you assume we're right? I'm interested to here the reasons. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
You didn't capitalize as you were instructed in grade school, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion; maybe, your stupid ass didn't notice how you didn't punctuate your previous post in this thread, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion ... or were you saving your period for another time, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion?

Plus there is this glaring error that accentuates your stupidly misplaced pomposity, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
L.A. face with the Oakland booty...

keep searching my posts, stalker.
L.A. face with the Oakland booty...

keep searching my posts, stalker.
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Dangle like the dingleberry you are, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. It was your pretentious ass that provided the rope with which you were hanged, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, and it was your "stalking" that led you to post in this thread, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
Dangle like the dingleberry you are, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. It was your pretentious ass that provided the rope with which you were hanged, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, and it was your "stalking" that led you to post in this thread, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I like big butts and I cannot lie. And you other brothers can't deny. When a girl walks in with an itty-bitty waist and a round thing in your face, you get sprung.
That Kansas mountain air has caused you serious brain damage, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. All you do is lie and misrepresent Dr. Rothschild's position on syphilis and Mr. Lamb's position regarding the Crusades, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

Your perverse fascination with poultry suits you well, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.

Shamman joins the crowd.

Says the three time DOTY recipient, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I like big butts and I cannot lie. And you other brothers can't deny. When a girl walks in with an itty-bitty waist and a round thing in your face, you get sprung. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
You're no less a dingleberry, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.

39 Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You misrepresented your Kansas mountains, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

You lied and misrepresented Dr. Rothschild's position on syphilis, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. And you lied and misrepresented and Mr. Lamb's position regarding the Crusades, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
40!

How long before you get warned, pointed and banned again IBIdiot?

You're a carbuncle on the thigh of ECCIE!
You're no less a dingleberry, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.

You misrepresented your Kansas mountains, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

You lied and misrepresented Dr. Rothschild's position on syphilis, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. And you lied and misrepresented and Mr. Lamb's position regarding the Crusades, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
40!

How long before you get warned, pointed and banned again IBIdiot?

You're a carbuncle on the thigh of ECCIE
! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are the jackass that really should talk to your nurses about your memory of that one year "vacay" you took, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

40 Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It would be useless to have you give the altitude of your soaring, Kansas mountains, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, given how you're so stupidly poor with math.

Even if you managed to get the math right, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, you'd probably lie like you've been doing in regards to Dr. Rothschild's position on syphilis and Mr. Lamb's position in regards to the Crusades.
Contrary to your ludicrous claim, I wasn't banned for a year. Nor did I leave in a late model HUFF and pout, like you've done several times. I did take time off to deal with personal issues, as adults sometimes have to do.

You, on the other hand were admonished for the same kind of behavior you're displaying in this thread ... And hundreds of others, over and over and over and over and over and over and over...

Tell us again, Corpy:
  • Who was the original Dipshit of the Year.
  • How about the dubious Golden Lips award winner?
  • TWAT of the year?
  • Or the hands-down Dipshit Among Idiots?

For a change, you're lying.