nothing reply anything you want

• Tiger
  • 09-17-2011, 04:56 PM
In a tiny village lived an old maid. In spite of her old age, she was still a virgin. She was very proud of it. She knew her last days were getting closer, so she told the local undertaker that she wanted the following inscription on her tombstone:
"Born as a virgin, lived as a virgin, died as a virgin"

Not long after, the old maid died peacefully, and the undertaker told his men what the lady had said. The men went to carve it in, but as the lazy no- goods they were, they thought the inscription to be unnecessarily long.

They simply wrote: "Returned unopened"
"Returned unopened"
ok now looking for wt of a dick for the Spider hole but found

Among gay men

A study undertaken at Utrecht University found that the majority of homosexual men in the study regarded a large penis as ideal, and having one was linked to self esteem.[39] One study analysing the self-reported Kinsey data set found that homosexual men had statistically larger penises than their heterosexual counterparts.[40] One potential explanation given is a difference in the exposure to androgen hormones in the developing embryo. Evidence points towards men of each of these two orientations being equally likely to exaggerate the size of their penis.[41]

in
Human penis size - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_penis_size - CachedSimilar
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
Circumcised men are on average 8 millimeters shorter in terms of erect .... In addition, a correlation between weight and height and penis length was also found. ...

Thinking of tigers last joke

That is not fucking fair dam it LOL

carry on

But it is good to see we both lie about it

edit: so GP in the Glory hole thread. your SAFE LOL
In a tiny village lived an old maid. In spite of her old age, she was still a virgin. She was very proud of it. She knew her last days were getting closer, so she told the local undertaker that she wanted the following inscription on her tombstone:

Not long after, the old maid died peacefully, and the undertaker told his men what the lady had said. The men went to carve it in, but as the lazy no- goods they were, they thought the inscription to be unnecessarily long.

They simply wrote: "Returned unopened" Originally Posted by Tiger
Ya I was thinking of change that for a provider that likes little guys in the hole.

Provider fill in her name. liked little willy nilly's. And she was proud of it. On her tombstone she wanted
and that was really almost true. As most of her Virgina was virgin.
Many years later a undertaker read her wish. And told his men to make it so.The men went to carve it in, but as the lazy no- goods they were, they thought the inscription to be unnecessarily long.

They simply wrote: "Returned unopened"

Now that's a total lie. It was opened. Just most of it was unused to its full potential.

She a big girl !!! shall I do it????
Holy crap!!be careful married men!! other men too probably...

A study has revealed that the kind of face a woman finds attractive on a man can differ depending on where she is in her menstrual cycle. For example: if she is ovulating, she is attracted to men with rugged and masculine features. However, if she is menstruating or menopausal, she tends to be more attracted to a man with duct tape over his mouth and a spear lodged in his chest with a cricket bat up his arse while he is on fire. No further studies are expected on this subject.
lol i'm glad i didn't partake in that study group.
Time to log off. see what happens!
Attachment 79989

Doove found a avatar for ya

the White Knight Rubber Ducky

In case you need the pic
  • Doove
  • 09-25-2011, 06:32 AM
Doove found a avatar for ya Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Awesome!
  • Tiger
  • 09-25-2011, 09:56 AM
Sorry, couldn't resist.

• Tiger
  • 09-25-2011, 09:58 AM
A horse and a chicken are playing in a meadow. The horse falls into a mud hole and is sinking. He calls to the chicken to go and get the farmer to help pull him out to safety. The chicken runs to the farm but the farmer can't be found. So he drives the farmer's BMW back to the mud hole and ties some rope around the bumper. He then throws the other end of the rope to his friend, the horse, and drives the car forward, saving him from sinking!
A few days later, the chicken and horse were playing in the meadow again and the chicken fell into the mud hole. The chicken yelled to the horse to go and get some help from the farmer. The horse said, "I think I can stand over the hole!" So he stretched over the width of the hole and said, "Grab for my 'thingy' and pull yourself up."And the chicken did and pulled himself to safety. The moral of the story: If you're hung like a horse, you don't need a BMW to pick up chicks.
Well me personally I don't come up for air nut you can spank me anyway. LOL
freaking wow!!
Attached Images File Type: jpg photo.jpg (22.3 KB, 104 views)
  • MC
  • 09-29-2011, 01:13 PM