Still don't believe he's a muslim?

what does korea have to do with ww2? Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
It was Eisenhower -- you know, the "future president" YOU referenced -- who was being discussed, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, and how his opinion as president differed from his position as a WWII general in the European -- NOT Pacific -- theater of operation, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.

It's Eisenhower. Like I said before. Harry Truman, defending the actions of Harry Truman does not provide credibility to any argument. You know, kind of like how you guys dont give a shit about anything obama says about his policies. I wouldn't either.

They weren't. That's exactly the point. They weren't, yet they were still against the destruction of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. That should tell you about all you need to know.
Originally Posted by shanm
"Dugout" Doug's animus for Truman is well documented, shamman, and that should tell you all you need to know about "Dugout" Doug's critical remarks regarding Truman, shamman.
  • shanm
  • 03-01-2015, 11:57 AM
You can argue cause/effect all day long. As it all happened 70 years ago, for all the actual "proof" one party or the other can come up with, we might as well argue the existence of dragons too. Until then, its all just He-said She-said, which does not prove anything.

The only actual evidence we have is that the United States was the first to drop an Atomic bomb. On Majority civilian countries. The Nazis had many similar justifications for their actions, doesn't mean shit now and didn't mean shit then. The U.S justification that it caused the Japanese to surrender? Well Only a year later an independent panel of EXPERTS ( the U.S Strategic bombing survey) concluded that the bombs DID NOT caused the Japanese surrender. If you think that their report was somehow anti-american or propaganda based, read their reports on U.S actions in Germany. If anyone here claims to know better than experts who studied the war right after it happened, then he is quite obviously a fool who won't be convinced anyway.
  • shanm
  • 03-01-2015, 12:04 PM
That was hilarious!!! (But, you are otherwise kind of repetitive and look just as stupid as the idiot IvaBiggen you go back and forth with on so many useless threads.) Originally Posted by DSK
Which part was funny? The lights socket or the Garnered Odumbo minion part? That's one that's he has used almost a billion times in every single page of this forum. Even if he says something funny, it becomes annoying because you know that there will surely be a #grubered Odumbo minion at the end of every sentence. I mean hashtags? Really? This isn't Twitter. But if it was this dumbass would probably get it trending considering how many times he says it in every single post.
You can argue cause/effect all day long. As it all happened 70 years ago, for all the actual "proof" one party or the other can come up with, we might as well argue the existence of dragons too. Until then, its all just He-said She-said, which does not prove anything.

The only actual evidence we have is that the United States was the first to drop an Atomic bomb. On Majority civilian countries. The Nazis had many similar justifications for their actions, doesn't mean shit now and didn't mean shit then. The U.S justification that it caused the Japanese to surrender? Well Only a year later an independent panel of EXPERTS ( the U.S Strategic bombing survey) concluded that the bombs DID NOT caused the Japanese surrender. If you think that their report was somehow anti-american or propaganda based, read their reports on U.S actions in Germany. If anyone here claims to know better than experts who studied the war right after it happened, then he is quite obviously a fool who won't be convinced anyway.
Originally Posted by shanm
The survey you cite says the war would have continued for at least another three to four months while the U.S. was suffering 7,000 casualties per week, shamman, and Japanese casualty numbers were even greater. The bombs ended the war in August 1945 -- not December 1945, or sometime in 1946, and you're lib-retarded lies and distortions do not change that fact, shamman.

Which part was funny? The lights socket or the Garnered Odumbo minion part? That's one that's he has used almost a billion times in every single page of this forum. Even if he says something funny, it becomes annoying because you know that there will surely be a #grubered Odumbo minion at the end of every sentence. I mean hashtags? Really? This isn't Twitter. But if it was this dumbass would probably get it trending considering how many times he says it in every single post. Originally Posted by shanm
The funny part is that a lib-retard eponymously added a verb to describe how Odumbo's stupid, lemming-like minions are easily led down a primrose path with deception, like you, shamman.
That was hilarious!!! (But, you are otherwise kind of repetitive and look just as stupid as the idiot IvaBiggen you go back and forth with on so many useless threads.) Originally Posted by DSK
LMFAO You and chicken dick must be shacked up, with you thinking his obsession for having the last word with anyone is brilliant. Looks like he Grubered you.
The survey you cite says the war would have continued for at least another three to four months while the U.S. was suffering 7,000 casualties per week, shamman, and Japanese casualty numbers were even greater. The bombs ended the war in August 1945 -- not December 1945, or sometime in 1946, and you're lib-retarded lies and distortions do not change that fact, shamman.

The funny part is that a lib-retard eponymously added a verb to describe how Odumbo's stupid, lemming-like minions are easily led down a primrose path with deception, like you, shamman. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Since you like facts, technically it ended Sept 2, 1945, not august. And I'm going to need a link for the 7K a week casualty rate at that juncture in the war because, forgive me, but you've been proved to pull numbers straight out of your ass before.
Since you like facts, technically it ended Sept 2, 1945, not august. And I'm going to need a link for the 7K a week casualty rate at that juncture in the war because, forgive me, but you've been proved to pull numbers straight out of your ass before. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Cite where any number proved bogus, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
  • shanm
  • 03-01-2015, 12:28 PM
^^^^^Uhhh you threw the number down. It should be your responsibility to prove it (and I mean prove it, rush Limbaugh.com is not a reliable source.)
^^^^^Uhhh you threw the number down. It should be your responsibility to prove it (and I mean prove it, rush Limbaugh.com is not a reliable source.) Originally Posted by shanm
The lying "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion claimed earlier numbers weren't legitimate; so, by your reckoning, the jackass needs to pony up proof, shamman.
Cite where any number proved bogus, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
These are the official start and end dates. The surrender documents were signed aboard the USS Missouri on September 2, 1945

September 1, 1939 – September 2, 1945
The lying "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion claimed earlier numbers weren't legitimate; so, by your reckoning, the jackass needs to pony up proof, shamman.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
They were numbers YOU provided, therefore the burden of proof rests with YOU
  • shanm
  • 03-01-2015, 12:38 PM
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You can't be that stupid. He specifically asked for your 7k A WEEK american deaths number. Considering that the U.S lost close to 400k soldiers in the ENTIRE World war 2, forgive me, but I don't believe your bullshit for a second.
You can't be that stupid. He specifically asked for your 7k A WEEK american deaths number. Considering that the U.S lost close to 400k soldiers in the ENTIRE World war 2, forgive me, but I don't believe your bullshit for a second. Originally Posted by shanm
Fuck what you *believe*, shamman. Have your butt-buddy pony up proof to back up his most recent, lying accusation, shamman.
You can't be that stupid. He specifically asked for your 7k A WEEK american deaths number. Considering that the U.S lost close to 400k soldiers in the ENTIRE World war 2, forgive me, but I don't believe your bullshit for a second. Originally Posted by shanm
True. Considering we were in the war for roughly 4 years. We lost approximately 420,000 people, civilian and military, that's total US deaths. 4 years is 208 weeks. If we lost 7K a week, that totals up to be 1,456,000 so something doesn't add up. You've been grubered, motherfucker.
Fuck what you *believe*, shamman. Have your butt-buddy pony up proof to back up his most recent, lying accusation, shamman. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Just did, shit for brains. Read 'em and weep.