Confederate flag was the flag of traitors

After you enslave, torture, and kill millions of people I don't think you can get "worse". At that point they are all in one big slag heap of evil, so arguably none are "worse" than the other, so there would be none "worse" than the confederate flag in that regard.

As to your second point, you obviously do not care to listen. The evil of the capture in Africa does not absolve the evil of the transport. And neither of those absolves the evil of the southern plantation owners. But no matter how you care to spin it, it was the demand of the end using slave owners that created the capture and transport legs. So long as you try to justify and diminish the guilt of the south by saying there were other evils along the way, you are justifying slavery. Originally Posted by Old-T
The OP stated a fallacious absolute, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man. That absolute, with your help, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man, was proved false. There were, in fact, several historical regimes that reigned more misery on people than did the Confederacy in it's short, four year history, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man. Again proving you and the racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass are historically ignorant is not defending slavery. The whole purpose of every post was to cast light on your and the racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass's monumental ignorance, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man; thanks for your help in proving that.
  • Old-T
  • 11-27-2013, 10:17 AM
Yes, Massa. Whatever you say, Massa.
Yes, Massa. Whatever you say, Massa. Originally Posted by Old-T
Go suck on your prophylactic, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man.
  • Old-T
  • 11-27-2013, 10:19 AM
Yes, Massa. Whatever you say, Massa.
Yes, Massa. Whatever you say, Massa. Originally Posted by Old-T
Keep sucking on your prophylactic, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man.
what's amazing is how YOU are the prophylactic man, Corpy. it was part of your persona, along with the gay fuck doll.

All we get out of you is: "I know you are but what am I!"

Gay fuck doll wannabe!
  • Old-T
  • 11-27-2013, 11:32 AM
Do you really expect any different from him? Just look at how he is genetically inbreed to respond to your post and mine here. He KNOWS he will look stupid and angry, but he will post his typical sewer post anyway.
Do you really expect any different from him? Just look at how he is genetically inbreed to respond to your post and mine here. He KNOWS he will look stupid and angry, but he will post his typical sewer post anyway. Originally Posted by Old-T
You're a moron trying to defend a position that even a simpleton can see is without merit; especially since, you as a simpleton, pointed out one of the major flaws in OP's fallacious assertion, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man.
But, Corpy... YOURE the prophylactic man!
  • Old-T
  • 11-27-2013, 02:49 PM
He KNOWS he will look stupid and angry, but he will post his typical sewer post anyway. Originally Posted by Old-T
You're a moron trying to defend a position that even a simpleton can see is without merit; especially since, you as a simpleton, pointed out one of the major flaws in OP's fallacious assertion, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
As predicted (yet again).
You're a moron trying to defend a position that even a simpleton can see is without merit; especially since, you as a simpleton, pointed out one of the major flaws in OP's fallacious assertion, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Ingles, por favor.
Ingles, por favor. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Is that you're new lame response? Did Moma write it down for you? Wheelchair groupie. Glory Hole king. Summer teeth fuckhead. You're in over your head. I'm a bad man. If I have some extra time, I might even piss on you. Maybe.
  • BJerk
  • 11-27-2013, 09:39 PM
Is that you're new lame response? Did Moma write it down for you? Wheelchair groupie. Glory Hole king. Summer teeth fuckhead. You're in over your head. I'm a bad man. If I have some extra time, I might even piss on you. Maybe. Originally Posted by bambino
Why would the Museum of Modern Art write down something for him to respond to you?
  • Old-T
  • 11-27-2013, 09:46 PM
In real life or on here, the badest dudes don't have to announce it. Their actions speak quite loud enough. I've spent time with SEALs and their agency kinfolk. Many of them would pass for milk toasts when they aren't on the clock but would kill your ass (or mine) and not even breath hard.

Baby Boy, walking into a strange bar and shouting the loudest that you're a "bad man" doesn't make you one, and reading your stuff here I seriously doubt you are. Kick back, have a beer, and play pretend bad ass like most the posters in here. Don't go taking yourself too seriously because I guarantee you there are far bader dudes on here than you could ever dream of being.
  • Old-T
  • 11-27-2013, 09:47 PM
Why would the Museum of Modern Art write down something for him to respond to you? Originally Posted by Bert Jones
NICE!!!!