Selling murdered baby parts for profit and other connected things

• DSK
  • 08-21-2015, 05:29 AM
So what you are saying is statistics are okay when it suits you. Of course the chart only shows who is caught. Seems like enough get caught to make it an issue that should not be brought up in every other thread, and pretend the republicans never cheat. Originally Posted by slingblade
No, I'm saying statistics are not usable without a valid sampling system - go take a class on the subject.
Great advice JL. Which one of your multiple personalities has taken a class on the subject?

BJerk? Uncle Han? Jewish Liar? DSL?

The fact is, you ad the biggest liar, cheat, welsher and shithead on this board. Nothing you suggest can be taken seriously. You should commit yourself to an institution...
More specifically its people twisting religion to fit their own selfish wants. . . the people who speak loudly about being "Christians" are the same people who shout at poor children on busses just because they are from a different country. The idea that this is something Jesus would have approved of is so damn twisted. Originally Posted by southtown4488

Duck! Its a drive by mouth off. No aiming, no truth, just making noise.
Duck! Its a drive by mouth off. No aiming, no truth, just making noise. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Shouldn't you be chasing missing planes?
No, I'm saying statistics are not usable without a valid sampling system - go take a class on the subject. Originally Posted by DSK
I guess my Sociology degree must have expired. I have taken a class on it . You are trying to say that because all acts of adultery by politicians have not been discovered that they are all not considerable. Funny how that is not how you see it when its a Democrat doing it. Another factor you seem to forget is Dems are more understanding of it. Republicans are the ones that are so faux moral and like to have a conniption about Clinton, yet had no problem when Newt dumped his cancer laden wife for a young hottie.
  • WTF
  • 08-21-2015, 09:31 AM
Shouldn't you be chasing missing planes? Originally Posted by southtown4488
Much of the present conversation is just boring because I am convinced there is special corner in hell for ALL politicians. Almost every pol is a combination of pathological liar and sociopath. And it has been nearly 100% since the late 80's / early 90s. Even today, there is almost no difference between left and right, just look - both want to spend $400B to $1.5T that we do not have on crap. The republicans seem to want to spend one thin dime less and that is why in a choice between the two, they get my vote.

Murdering live babies and selling them for parts is illegal. I cannot see a reason that these monsters are not arrested. That is not a left/right issue. This is a kill / not kill issue.
That his mother took him off the tit too late Originally Posted by WombRaider
And your Daddy / brother took you off his cock too soon, thus your "daddy" issues !!!
Much of the present conversation is just boring because I am convinced there is special corner in hell for ALL politicians. Almost every pol is a combination of pathological liar and sociopath. And it has been nearly 100% since the late 80's / early 90s. Even today, there is almost no difference between left and right, just look - both want to spend $400B to $1.5T that we do not have on crap. The republicans seem to want to spend one thin dime less and that is why in a choice between the two, they get my vote.

Murdering live babies and selling them for parts is illegal. I cannot see a reason that these monsters are not arrested. That is not a left/right issue. This is a kill / not kill issue. Originally Posted by johnjay
The deficit under G bush and GW bush was worse than the debt under Obama. . . Clinton actually left the country with a surplus and GW managed to turn that into the biggest deficit in history up to that point.
Please look to any reputable source on the debt and budget deficit issue. You are wrong about Obama, terribly wrong. I won't insult you but geez think before you type.
I guess my Sociology degree must have expired.
,. Originally Posted by slingblade
You call that a degree? here lies the problem
  • DSK
  • 08-23-2015, 02:18 PM
What does your therapist think? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He thinks you and Jared Fogle are a disgrace to the diaspora. He also thinks Jared should be shot.

You...meh...he thinks you are probably a scrawny little blowhard who is afraid to look someone in the eye in person, and set an appropriate boundary, so you resort to lame insults on a hooker board.
  • DSK
  • 08-24-2015, 05:34 AM
The deficit under G bush and GW bush was worse than the debt under Obama. . . Clinton actually left the country with a surplus and GW managed to turn that into the biggest deficit in history up to that point. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Unfortunately, Obama will have almost doubled it.
He thinks you and Jared Fogle are a disgrace to the diaspora. He also thinks Jared should be shot.

You...meh...he thinks you are probably a scrawny little blowhard who is afraid to look someone in the eye in person, and set an appropriate boundary, so you resort to lame insults on a hooker board. Originally Posted by DSK
I thought you told me your shrink was a woman who reminded you of an Asian hooker slave you met while trolling Harry Hines.

I fucked her with my bare fists, JL, or whomever you are today.

But thanks for reaffirming what everybody already knows with the "death to others" comment, JL.
  • DSK
  • 08-24-2015, 02:33 PM
Assup = Uncle Han/CJohnny54