Bored and drunk so here's something a little different

Here I am again
What's up skywalker?. Team? Not just yet...
Dang it
Ygntxn you want to be on the team baby......awww.....snow can he join us? Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
girl he said not yet...like he gonna win against us

Ygntxn=Denied
Looks like nine people against the rest. Yay! Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
30 min is not a lot of time for 9 people!
ill watch for 28 mins
wonwin·ning
Definition of WIN
transitive verb
a : to get possession of by effort or fortune b : to obtain by work : earn <striving to win a living from the sterile soil>
a : to gain in or as if in battle or contest <won the championship>b : to be the victor in <won the war>
a : to make friendly or favorable to oneself or to one's cause —often used with over <won him over with persuasive arguments>b : to induce to accept oneself in marriage <was unable to win the woman he loved>
a : to obtain (as ore, coal, or clay) by mining b : to prepare (as a vein or bed) for regular mining c : to recover (as metal) from ore
: to reach by expenditure of effort
intransitive verb
: to gain the victory in a contest : succeed
: to succeed in arriving at a place or a state
: YNGTXN
Bump
babydoll meet Max, Max meet Babydoll, ok lets find a room
Grind
Ok. For those who still don't understand the rule, Max said "be the last to post for 12 hrs'. It means you have to be the last poster for 12 hours period. No one can post after you post for 12 hours. Only then you win.

So what are my chances to win? I think the best I might get out of this is when I extort killersalt/babydoll team here for 'I will not post' pledge.

$1 Million for my silent. Pay up or I post every 11 hr. Mua ha ha ha ha Mua ha ha
Attached Images File Type: jpg dr_evil.jpg (24.0 KB, 50 views)
Smooth
I'll let any of the girls win, but I have to watch...
If we win, we can convince her to give us more time.

30 min is not a lot of time for 9 people! Originally Posted by Killersalt
Cheater cheater pumpkin eater, how does your garden grow?