IF I WAS BLACK, POOR AND CAUGHT IN GENERATIONAL POVERTY i WOULD BE RIOTING TOO !!!!

I'm for equality, unlike yourself. What you don't know is that the same law that established minimum wage also abolished child labor and instituted the 40-hour work week.

I pay someone to mow my lawn. I don't do yard work. Originally Posted by WombRaider
So why would the people who learn hard, i.e. educated, work hard, go through the hard knocks of life and succeed, take care of the people who wish to do nothing but cause ruination of a community/Nation and have everything handed to them. Is that considered "equality"? I think not.
What the fuck are you talking about, Gramma?
What the fuck are you talking about, Gramma? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Don't worry, when your erudition comes to fruition, you might be capable of understanding (instead of name calling like the little kids on the playground) what was said. Best of luck to you.
I'm for equality... Originally Posted by WombRaider
So good to know.... Are you also in favor of motherhood? And apple pie? What about BBBJs?

I'm done with you. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Ah, but we're not done with you, dipshit. We've barely stuck a fork in you.
Ah, but we're not done with you, dipshit. We've barely stuck a fork in you. Originally Posted by lustylad
.. and he's still bleeding.

I can see a new handle in his near future. Another fresh start.
What the fuck are you talking about. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The fact you don't know proves she's making sense.
So why would the people who learn hard, i.e. educated, work hard, go through the hard knocks of life and succeed, take care of the people who wish to do nothing but cause ruination of a community/Nation and have everything handed to them. Is that considered "equality"? I think not. Originally Posted by Cherie
Where did I ever say that was equality? That is what your republitard overlords tell you is equality. I'm not talking about taking care of people. I'm talking about equality.
Don't worry, when your erudition comes to fruition, you might be capable of understanding (instead of name calling like the little kids on the playground) what was said. Best of luck to you. Originally Posted by Cherie
Is that like those people who 'learn hard'? Whatever the fuck that means.
So good to know.... Are you also in favor of motherhood? And apple pie? What about BBBJs?

Ah, but we're not done with you, dipshit. We've barely stuck a fork in you. Originally Posted by lustylad
It's cute that you think you have a say...
The fact you don't know proves she's making sense. Originally Posted by LexusLover
No, it really doesn't. The fact that you think she's making a valid point, let's me know she's not.
.. and he's still bleeding.

I can see a new handle in his near future. Another fresh start. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I suggest "Glory Holer" as his new handle if he's going to stick by his claim to be honest and truthful. We'll see, won't we !!
No, it really doesn't. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Yes, it really does.

Right now there are only two people who pretend not to understand her.

You and YouRong ... Two peas in a pod, and two birds of the same feathers.
I suggest "Glory Holer" as his new handle if he's going to stick by his claim to be honest and truthful. We'll see, won't we !! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You never disappoint. Another post by you, another gloryhole reference.
Yes, it really does.

Right now there are only two people who pretend not to understand her.

You and YouRong ... Two peas in a pod, and two birds of the same feathers. Originally Posted by LexusLover
There's nothing to understand, Dicktard. The fact you think there is speaks volumes about you.
  • DSK
  • 05-23-2015, 12:57 PM
I'm for equality, unlike yourself. What you don't know is that the same law that established minimum wage also abolished child labor and instituted the 40-hour work week.

I pay someone to mow my lawn. I don't do yard work. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Equality of what?
Equality of opportunity or results?