the *OFFICIAL* welcome back TARA thread!

Hey go write a review. Its been 5 years? Hmmmmmmmm
According to your PM's from a a few years ago, I'm fat, old as fuck, short, no dick, a stalker, and whatever other dumb shit you could think of...You should check my response back to you...ha ha
Yeah and you said I have down syndrome and a worn out hag like the rest of the hookers on here that fuck for money
I will after i fuck this guy.
Yeah and you said I have down syndrome and a worn out hag like the rest of the hookers on here that fuck for money Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Now that was lame...That's all you got? Really? You're pathetic.
Nah kinda tired from my run. But hey i am old and worn out.
And no saw your pm. I wont have make up sex with you.
  • DSK
  • 10-01-2015, 08:25 AM
According to your PM's from a a few years ago, I'm fat, old as fuck, short, no dick, a stalker, and whatever other dumb shit you could think of...You should check my response back to you...ha ha Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Did any of your previous girls dispute that, or is it true?
Did any of your previous girls dispute that, or is it true? Originally Posted by DSK
Love it.
Nah kinda tired from my run. But hey i am old and worn out.
And no saw your pm. I wont have make up sex with you. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Ohhhh...Come on now. You know you're full of shit now. I didn't even respond to the PM you sent me. Your game is lame. Be better than that. I won't RTM your PM like a lot of pussies on this site....I think you don't know what the definition of "make up sex" is though because I'd never fuck your fake plastic surgery ass...No offense, but I like real women.
Did any of your previous girls dispute that, or is it true? Originally Posted by DSK
Which previous girls, genius? I'd love to know.

Edit: Now get your ass back to the political forum and go argue with your fellow idiots about politics on a whore board.
Ohhhh...Come on now. You know you're full of shit now. I didn't even respond to the PM you sent me. Your game is lame. Be better than that. I won't RTM your PM like a lot of pussies on this site....I think you don't know what the definition of "make up sex" is though because I'd never fuck your fake plastic surgery ass...No offense, but I like real women. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
What fake plastic boobies like this?
Ohhhh...Come on now. You know you're full of shit now. I didn't even respond to the PM you sent me. Your game is lame. Be better than that. I won't RTM your PM like a lot of pussies on this site....I think you don't know what the definition of "make up sex" is though because I'd never fuck your fake plastic surgery ass...No offense, but I like real women. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Well we are even. I dont fuck guys with a small pennis like yours.
Wow , really !! 2010 data ?? That just plain lazy I guess fat people always find excuses . less body fat still better than being obeses. Originally Posted by Htking
Every data point out there on the subject says 6% body fat on a female is not healthy. Do you have a reference that says it is healthy? It isn't healthy for a runner, it isn't healthy for gunner, I would not eat green eggs and....

Oh wait, wrong story.
But hey at least i can run a 5k with theses big ole titties. Lol Originally Posted by Tara Evans
That actually is impressive.
Gentlemen, please do not distract Tara from more important activities.

Tara, how about posting some glad-to-be-back taint up in this bitch? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
For you love anything. Originally Posted by Tara Evans