Best Providers 35 Plus age bracket

Tara is beautiful... inside and out. Doesn't matter how old or young she is... she's in a class all her own.
April DFW Originally Posted by Coltrane01
Thanks Coltrane01 you are so sweet!!

Thank you!!
LilOralAnnie and NikkiRed for the 35+ crowd!
These amazing providers should have their own listing called “Goldilocks”.
1. Not too old. Not too young. Just right.
2. Not an unresponsive partner. Not over the top “actress” with unrealistic moans and fake facial expressions. Just right combination of pleasure and performance.

These special individuals are the triple over lap in a Venn Diagram.
First Circle: Attractive/sexual (physical). Most of the providers mentioned in this tread take great personal pride on appearance. Not being vain but a desire to meet or exceed our expectations. Hair, makeup, hygiene, clothing selection, and physique are important to them and it shows.
Second Circle: personality (mental and emotional). They are in the customer service business. To have staying power for years. They understand the physical but also an intellectual and inner spirit connection. IQ and EQ. It is a therapy session with clothes off on a bed instead of stuffy office on a couch.
Third circle: desire. In my opinion, they actually enjoy what they do. We have all had real life relationships where the partner treats intimacy as a chore that justs needs to be done from time to time. In the 35+ crowd, they know who they are. They know what they like. They know what the strengths and weaknesses of themselves are. They are not timid or bashful. Will take the lead if needed or let man direct the action.

My ATF is Kylee Lynn. Perfect ratio of sass, support, and sincerity. Her ability to switch from sophisticated to sexy is a real talent. Her non-judgmental nature is a rare and unique quality. In my experience, Kylee Lynn has either done in the past or is also on her wish list so we learn/experience together. Thus, she is able to tweak, modify, suggest, and just improvise to make every appointment unique, memorable, and special.

We are fortunate to have several Goldilock providers perfectly positioned on the Venn Diagram.
Wow Thank You Sweety and to John3030 for mentioning my name along side this list of incredibly beautiful, sensual and sophisticated group of unbelievable women! I’m extremely flattered , and almost speechless lol .... if that’s possible lol In my opinion we are not spectacular because we are 35+, We Are Spectacular ... Because We Just Are!! 💋 Thanks again darlin!
Thanks plains45
Based on my experience, in no particular order:
Sophia Dane3.0
Nicole Cox
Ashtyn Belle
Kylee Lynn
Myra
Mndi Morgan
Laura Lynn
Gracy
Based on my experience, in no particular order:
Sophia Dane3.0
Nicole Cox
Ashtyn Belle
Kylee Lynn
Myra
Mndi Morgan
Laura Lynn
Gracy Originally Posted by Energizerbunny1971
Thank you for the shout out.
You're special, LL....I look forward to another pleasurable encounter soon
Thank you too darlin! I’m so excited to have made a list that didn’t involve me being a jackass! 💋 Thanks babe!
Thank you too darlin! I’m so excited to have made a list that didn’t involve me being a jackass! 💋 Thanks babe! Originally Posted by Kylee Lynn
You’re most welcome, lovely. You were anything but. I look forward to seeing you again soon. Three times the charm!
I met Jessica Jade last Sunday she is Hot....unfortunately we only talked lol
Aprill just turned 33. 2 more years she easily tops the list
^^ This.
Energizerbunny1971-
Thank you for the mention love😘