Ban-a-palooza 2015! (someone had to do it)

Good to see everyone back and happy. I miss XOXO though...who else is in timeout?
Good to see everyone back and happy. I miss XOXO though...who else is in timeout? Originally Posted by The Player
You miss the one who outs her clients how nice
argh! already 7:30 almost. sorta feel like hitting a SC.............or do I? can't decide.............

Three-Two beer refers to the alcohol content. Local jurisdictions vary as to how much alcohol can be sold at grocery or convenient stores, and how much needs to be sold at liquor stores.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Low-alcohol_beer
Low-point beer
Low-point beer, which is often known in America as "three-two beer" or "3 point 2 brew", is beer that contains 3.2% alcohol by weight (equivalent to about 4% ABV). Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
HH has it. It just made sense...rounding up three point one four. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
thanks. I knew what it was from a buddy. in MN he said if we wanted beer we had to go to an actual liquor store to get beer like back home here in TX. otherwise grocery store beer was 3, 2 beer (not ever sure the best way to type that). he explained it and I assumed it was an MN thing so when you mentioned I asked. what are the odds everyone visited MN? ha. I thought he said something about it having to do with the winters (guess I should read the wiki ha, ha). probably something someone told him. since I was warned never tried it.

Good to see everyone back and happy. I miss XOXO though...who else is in timeout? Originally Posted by The Player
welcome back (again) to Coed! noticed you've been back but you hadn't joined the fray yet.

update back here - http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1339359&page=31
(rough estimate - about half and half? quite a few still out. some have extended bans, as in a year long bancation. helluva an official stamp to get!)
note to self.....never bring beer when hooking up with DM... lol Originally Posted by kinkyorca
Unless you have a fart fetish.....yeah, its real....gifs anyone?
Too late......

I prefer this one. ha, ha! I still get a kick out of this movie.

can't find JUST the scene so skip to 4:50 to 5:10.

I prefer this one. ha, ha! I still get a kick out of this movie.

can't find JUST the scene so skip to 4:50 to 5:10. Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
LOL! that's funny!
Bass fishing is for wimps and land lubbers. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Ok....I might tolerate catching a few of these bass:

linck

LOL! that's funny! Originally Posted by LatinaMoxie
it's dated but it's a good and funny movie if you haven't seen it. still cracks me up at least.

even has a beetle in it. ha
oh, and an old football player I think the one dude was.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082146/

Ok....I might tolerate catching a few of these bass:

linck

Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
daaammmnn! that is one helluva a striped bass! and 45 minutes? been told the bigger fish are they don't taste as good though guessing he wasn't planning on eating it and not sure if that applies to all fish.

When the fish eventually came close enough to touch, he "bear hugged the fish and got out of the water on to the bank." Originally Posted by http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2015/05/27/massive-striped-caught-in-missouri-sets-state-record/
now that musta been awesome!

edit:
forgot something - I told you bass fishing is fun!
wonder if any TX reservoirs have been stocked with those
edit:
forgot something - I told you bass fishing is fun!
wonder if any TX reservoirs have been stocked with those[/QUOTE]
I've seen fishing reports of a few lakes around Waco had stripers, Lake Whitney is the only one I can remember though.
  • Seedy
  • 05-28-2015, 05:33 AM
Lake Texoma, and Livingston have stripers also. In the winter time upper trinity bay can be excellent striper fishing especially at the power plant spillway by McCullem park. The colder the weather the better the fishing.
I've seen fishing reports of a few lakes around Waco had stripers, Lake Whitney is the only one I can remember though. Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
Waco? how about somewhere closer? I suppose that could be a weekend trip.

Lake Texoma, and Livingston have stripers also. In the winter time upper trinity bay can be excellent striper fishing especially at the power plant spillway by McCullem park. The colder the weather the better the fishing. Originally Posted by Seedy
Lake Livingston is doable. now I'ma have to see if I can find articles on any 60+lb'ers being caught in TX. something about bear hugging a fish out of the water. that'd just be a helluva a fish story!

McCullem park is by Beach City? and upper trinity bay by Anahuac?

hmmm, was gonna ask then decided to read the wiki. seems the stripers can adapt to being landlocked in a few areas. wonder if it would be better fishing for them in the bay or a lake for a bear huggable one.
gonna give it a bit to see if anything else surfaces. plus I'm debating heading out to say hello to somebody. ha, ha

or anyone else can feel free
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1396951 Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
I heart Houston coed!......so many breakdowns....lol