Random Thoughts

boop boop
Congrats sugar Originally Posted by DallasRain
Thanks Dallas!
Finally saw the movie "Get Out" last night and thought it was great! I'm a huge psychological horror fan and I thought it was one of the better ones in a while, along with having an allegorical interpretation that gave it more depth.
I finally saw the movie Accounted last night.
Been cooking the last three days with wild game and I am getting pretty good at cooking I think.
Sometimes the universe smiles upon me for no apparent reason, and it's a beautiful thing. Important to remember those times along with any bad things that happen too, I think. Keeps it all in perspective.
Some things make no sense and probably will never make sense so I wish I was the type that was able to stop wondering "why?".
Nothing to see here, testing something.
There is an overabundance of Spanky on this page. I realize this post isn't helping it.
I am in favor of this Thursday. C'mon Thursday. Why you so slow?
I wonder if the same people that always talk to themselves, also always answer themselves?
Some days end better than they start!!
I wonder if the same people that always talk to themselves, also always answer themselves? Originally Posted by niteswimmer1
Yeah. It would be rude for them to not anawer themselves.
I am in favor of this Thursday. C'mon Thursday. Why you so slow? Originally Posted by SpankyJ

You can have Thursday, I claim Friday,
Wondering if this forum has Spoiler tags.

[SPOILER]this is a spoiler[/SPOILER]

Edit: Nope
Nah, that's cool Xbox, I'd much rather play "Will you play my Blu-Ray?" than watch a movie. Whatever you wanna do.