Over/under on when Dorthy Monroe will be back sucking cock for money

o.O Unretired?!?

I missed the last 35 pages. I suppose someone's going to be cashing in the betting pool on the over/under on when Dorthy Monroe will be back sucking cock for money?
o.O Unretired?!?

I missed the last 35 pages. I suppose someone's going to be cashing in the betting pool on the over/under on when Dorthy Monroe will be back sucking cock for money? Originally Posted by TravelingGentleman

Staff edit, Spice- Picture of child removed. Not suitable for this site.
who gives a shit seriously grrrrrrrr Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Presumably whoever put money on the bet?
I thought someone called my name,,,,
ji ji ji...
Does anybody really care? But hey what do I know? May be she is really good at blowing cocks... which leads me to the question - bbcr? Bareback cock rub? ribbing? rotating? removal? rocket? rip-off? roll? Never heard of the term. Is that any different than the usual BBBJ?
Does anybody really care? But hey what do I know? May be she is really good at blowing cocks... which leads me to the question - bbcr? Bareback cock rub? ribbing? rotating? removal? rocket? rip-off? roll? Never heard of the term. Is that any different than the usual BBBJ? Originally Posted by A2theb2thec
ECCIE search.

BBCR = Bareback Costa Rican, which is a joke for aural sex, or sticking your penis into someone's ear.
BBCR = Bareback Costa Rican, which is a joke for aural sex, or sticking your penis into someone's ear. Originally Posted by TravelingGentleman
Incorrect, again.
  • WTF
  • 11-14-2015, 10:48 AM
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Dorthy. ..posting pictures of children is not encouraged here on eccie.
but acting as one apparently is
  • WTF
  • 11-14-2015, 11:34 AM
but acting as one apparently is Originally Posted by notanewbie
Dorthy. ..posting pictures of children is not encouraged here on eccie. Originally Posted by WTF
I will make me another one with a adult grrr
Welcome Dorthy
I`m glad you're back
I won't be running ads or seeing anybody I'm fully retired I'm just her to make fucktards cry & deliver throat punches.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
What do you mean I got out once Um I Am Still Retired & Your Still On My DNS List That's All That Matters...

Nothing Will Be Dragging Me Back To The Stressful Days Of Fucktardom... My Life Is Stress Free & It Will Stay That Way... Carry On Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe