Hottest Providers 20-35

I enjoy the feel and taste of all colors inside of me so no worries))

Originally Posted by Teagenluv
nice! your hot........
Bwahaha really like who? Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Lol. Oh, Jules. You so funny...and purdy.

Candace Croft has retired. Adding Versace and Teaganluv In alphabetical order.

1. Allegra Hope
2. Ashley Anders
3. Bentley Banks
4. Bliss DFW
5. Danielle J
6. Ember Simmers
7. Erotic Morgan
8. JGirl - Jessica
9. Jules Jaguar
10. Isabella Preslie
11. KatherynLust
12. Kayla Sweets
13. Kristen Kindle
14. Lucy Rose
15. Melanie Starr
16. Raquel DeMilo
17. Selina51
18. Summer Secrets
19. Sweet.Treat69 - Savannah
20. Tara Evans
21. Teaganluv
22. Tia Hart
23. Versace
You posting your list again yes we get it you want as many freebies as you can so you post your list any chance you get 90 percent of these girls are nearing 40 and are 4s at best
Only one I ever got to meet was Jules.

Tara, Kristen Kindle, and Raquel de milo are the only ones listed that were on my TDL at one point or another. Guess I have a different opinion for hotness?
You posting your list again yes we get it you want as many freebies as you can so you post your list any chance you get 90 percent of these girls are nearing 40 and are 4s at best Originally Posted by SimpleSam
I have said this before and I will say it again. These "who are the best looking provider lists" are totally subjective. Two of the girls that you have reviewed are on the list (Melanie Star and Jules Jaguar). I am not getting any freebies or discounts. Nothing but speculation on your part. As far as the age goes, I go by what is on the showcase or website. I don't have access to a drivers license or birth certificate. You complain about the list, yet you have reviewed two of girls that are on it. LOL.
Only one I ever got to meet was Jules.

Tara, Kristen Kindle, and Raquel de milo are the only ones listed that were on my TDL at one point or another. Guess I have a different opinion for hotness? Originally Posted by Sir Axl
I guess we can agree on the four ladies that you listed. I don't expect anyone to have all 23 ladies on their TDL. It's all subjective. What appeals to me may not appeal to you and vice versa.
Secret Baby..oh that asss.. Originally Posted by moondoggiz69
Lol i know right...its real & soft
I guess we can agree on the four ladies that you listed. I don't expect anyone to have all 23 ladies on their TDL. It's all subjective. What appeals to me may not appeal to you and vice versa. Originally Posted by flghtr65
I totally understand what you are saying. Several ladies on your list I haven't even heard of and a few I'm aware of just no interest. Part of it is most of my interest is ladies over 35.

I just think it is fun to compare hobbyist's tastes and their lists. I appreciate your input.
Yes one was a no review for a reason. You must need glasses if you can't tell most of your list is closer to 40 no birth certificate needed just a pair of glasses. It's fine to respond to list but when you respond to every list with the same list for the past 2 years we all get the point and makes the list meaningless. It's white knight to the extreme
Isabella.preslie has my vote
You must need glasses if you can't tell most of your list is closer to 40 no birth certificate needed just a pair of glasses. It's white knight to the extreme Originally Posted by SimpleSam
There are others who disagree with you. From Post #502

That is one helluva list of gorgeous ladies & a good TDL too! I've only seen a third of these ladies too! Need to up my game...or fatten my wallet

Does the poster of post #502 need glasses too?
I totally understand what you are saying. Several ladies on your list I haven't even heard of and a few I'm aware of just no interest. Part of it is most of my interest is ladies over 35.

I just think it is fun to compare hobbyist's tastes and their lists. I appreciate your input. Originally Posted by Sir Axl
There is a "Best Providers over 35" thread you might want to check out. You get it. Unfortunately there are some who do not.
Jules Jaguar has moved to Calif. Adding Dallas Bella in alphabetical order.

1. Allegra Hope
2. Ashley Anders
3. Bentley Banks
4. Bliss DFW
5. Dallas Bella
6. Danielle J
7. Ember Simmers
8. Erotic Morgan
9. JGirl - Jessica
10. Isabella Preslie
11. KatherynLust
12. Kayla Sweets
13. Kristen Kindle
14. Lucy Rose
15. Melanie Starr
16. Raquel DeMilo
17. Selina51
18. Summer Secrets
19. Sweet.Treat69 - Savannah
20. Tara Evans
21. Teaganluv
22. Tia Hart
23. Versace
You can't let your list or this old post die can you flight. Sam said it best closer to 50s and 4s at best. Hoppers come and go we don't need a revision every time on your personal list